Resume for the post of Assistant Professor in English
Name : Dr. Anjali Hans
Designation : Assistant Professor in English
Current Employer : Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab-India Address : 50, Khushal Enclave, Bhabat, Zirakpur, Distt.Mohali Punjab
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Religion : Christian
Husband’s Name : Mr. Emmanuel Hans
Date of Birth : 22nd July, 1979
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
• Doctor of Philosophy (English) from Singhania University, Rajasthan, India in 2013.
• Master of Arts (English) from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India in 2001.
• Bachelor of Arts (English) from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India in 1999.
Presently working as Assistant Professor (English) in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab-India.
Five Years (2012-2017) as Lecturer and Assistant Professor (English) in Imam Abdul Rehman Bin Faisal University, Dammam( Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• Two years (2010-2012) as Lecturer (English) in Translam Institute of Technology & Management. Meerut (U.P.)
• One year (2009-2010) as Lecturer (English ) in Panchwati Institute of Engineering & Tech. Meerut.(U.P.)
• Two years (2007-2009) as Lecturer in Education (Teaching of English) in Indian Institute of Education Shimla (H.P).
• Six months (July 2003-Dec.2003) as Lecturer (English) in Methodist Girls Degree College, Roorkee(UK).
• One year (2002-2003) as Lecturer (English) in B. S. M. (P.G.) College, Roorkee (UK).
• “Issue of Gender Discrimination in Shashi Deshpande’s novels.” Name of Journal-“Notion”- The Journal of English Literature in 2011.
• “A comparative Study of Shashi Deshpande’s& Anita Nair’s Feministic Aspects. “Name of Journal-“Notion”- The Journal of English Literature 2011.
• “Feminism as a Literary Movement in India” Name of Journal-International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences in 2013.
• “Role of Computers in Reading Skills “Name of Journal- International Organization of Scientific Research in 2013.
• “Role of Listening Skills in Our Daily Life “Name of Journal-International Journal of Research in Engineering and Science in 2013.
• “Power of Different Languages in Communication” Name of Journal- Zenith International Research & Academic Foundation in 2013.
• “Children acquire their mother tongue through various stages” Name of Journal-Scholars World-IRMJCR in 2014.
• Role of Professional Communication in today’s world of business and commerce. Quest Journal-Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science in 2014.
• “Visual Aid as an Effective Tool in Teaching Learning Process”-International Journal of English and Education 2015.
• “Kinesics, Hepatics and Proxemics: Aspects of Non -Verbal Communication- International Organization of Scientific Research in 2015.
• “Different comprehension strategies to improve students reading comprehension”- International journal of English language teaching in 2015.
• “A Comparative Study of English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs” -International Journal on Studies in English Language and Literature (IJSELL) in 2015.
• “Power Point Presentation as valuable communication aid for effective teaching” -World Journal of Research and Review in 2015.
• “Role of Grammar in Communication- Writing Skills.”- International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities. January 2017.
• “Classroom Management is Prerequisite for Effective Teaching”- International Journal of English and Education, April 2017. BOOKS PUBLISHED
• “Feminism in the Novels of Shashi Deshpande and Anita Nair” in Lambert Publishing Press, Germany.
• “Communication” in 2016 Sara Book Publication, Ahmedabad India. MEMBERSHIPS
• Member of Editorial Board in the Scholars World -IRMJCR Journal.
• Member of Editorial Board in the International Journal of English and Education
• Member of Editorial Advisory Board in Elixir International Journal.
• Member of Editorial Board in Global Journal of Research Analysis.
• Member of Editorial Board in International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology.
• Member of Arab Society of English Language Studies.
• An active member of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of English Language Teachers (KSAALT)
• Member of English Language Teachers’ Association of India.(ELTAI) CONFERENCES
• “Rural Development and Management through IT’’ on 27th& 28th March 2011 organized by JP Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut (U.P.) India.
• “Diversifying Education : Teaching,Learning,And Language” on 2 May,2013 organized by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Language Teachers (KSAALT) at Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
• Third International Conference on Quality Assurance in Postsecondary Education attended in May, 2013 conducted by University of Dammam.
• A Mini Conference entitled“Strategic Pedagogies for the 21st Century Teacher” organized by KSAALT on December 7, 2013.
• Seventh Annual KSAALT Conference “Quality in ELT: Best Practices in KSA.” on 3 May 2014 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Eighth Annual Conference on “EFL Innovations in Saudi Context” organized by KSAALT on May 2, 2015.
• A Mini Conference entitled “Inspire Learning” organized by KSAALT on December 5, 2015.
• A National Seminar entitled “Project Based Learning” on September 4th 2016, Organized by Astron College of Education Affiliated to CCS University, Meerut. India
TRAININGS / WORKSHOPS
• “Inclusive Learning & Additional Educational Needs” on December 12,2012 organized by British Council Centre,Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
• “Bringing Course Books to Life” on 26th March 2013 organized by British Council Centre,Khobar,Saudi Arabia.
• “Interactive Learning and Student Engagement” 27 August, 2013 organized by University of Dammam.
• “Effective Methods of Assessment” on August 28, 2013 organized by University of Dammam.
• “Motivating Students in Learning” on August 28, 2014 organized by University of Dammam.
• “Exploring the Uses of Teaching English Poetry on Developing Language Literacy Skills” 2 November, 2013 a general meeting organized by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Language Teachers. (KSAALT).
• “Classroom Dynamics” on February 7, 2014 organized by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Language Teachers. (KSAALT).
• “The Essentials of Teaching Reading” on March 7, 2014 organized by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Language Teachers. (KSAALT).
• “ELTPN Workshop on Video Telling” on March 10, 2014 organized by British Council.“Avoiding Common Teaching Mistakes-A Discussion” on April 1, 2014 organized by University of Dammam.
• A Professional Development Workshop entitled “Teaching Pronunciation” on October 17, 2014, organized by KSAALT.
• A workshop on “Enhancing Learning through the Use of Technology” on April 21, 2015.
• A workshop on “Developing Core Competencies in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education” on August 2015 organized by University of Dammam.
• A workshop on “Open Educational Resources” on Sunday, June 5th 2016 organized by University of Dammam.
• A workshop on “Providing a Constructive Feedback” on Thursday, November 3, 2016 organized by University of Dammam. Dr. Anjali Hans