Toms River, NJ *****
A dedicated management professional with over twenty (20) years’ experience within the defense, financial and retail sectors providing business solutions centered on application of tools, processes and human capital. A clear and concise communicator able to get point across to a diverse multicultural audience. A hard working team player, committed to providing high-quality support and excellent problem solving skills to all organizational levels. A strategic thinker, focused on planning then executing to produce measurable results. SKILLS SUMMARY:
Custom Software Development
Enterprise wide Implementations
Costing & Budgeting
Human Capital Planning
Team Building & Mentoring
Customer Relations Management
Bids and Proposals Management:
● At EPS Corporation, reconstructed process for responding to large ID/IQ task orders thereby increasing win percentage by over 50%.
● Managed numerous winning proposals to include $16 million United States Navy open market bid.
● Responsible for managing and winning a $37.4 Billion ID/IQ bid. Operations Management:
● At Precision Infrastructure, increased new business win-rate by 20% by instituting a program that helped find opportunities that best fit company’s capabilities and strengths.
● At US Army PEO C3T, the site enjoyed a 30% year over year revenue growth and a 16% profit
● Authored executive summaries, corporate capabilities, management plans, technical volumes, past performance and statement of work compliance for multiple proposals to Federal government agencies.
● Utilized Microsoft SharePoint to build a virtual proposal library, which was a clearinghouse for all proposal development boilerplates, templates, past performances, capability documents and ancillary copy.
● Managed all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for dozens of custom solutions.
● Delivered industry-leading software that saved clients millions of dollars, shortened processes from weeks to minutes, captured market share and generated up to $8M in revenues within a five year period.
● Led a team supporting the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to roll out "Microsoft Project 2002" Enterprise Solution/Project Server to PEO C3T staff and project management offices allowing a geographically disparate organization to integrate multiple projects planning, document sharing, issue tracking, and risk mitigation endeavors.
1296 Beauchamps Place
Toms River, NJ 08753
Drove the high-quality completion of systems engineering, software development and enterprise-wide implementation projects for private and public clients including: Private Sector
Johnson and Johnson
Department of Defense
United States Army
United States Navy/Marines
United States Air Force
Department of Veterans Affairs
Department of Justice
EPS CORPORATION, EATONTOWN, NJ
Bid and Proposal Manager April 2014 to August 2015
● Communicated status early and clearly - tracked, planned, and reported implementation progress, identifying and escalating project risks and resource conflicts to internal stakeholders and top management.
● Engaged Division Vice Presidents to prepare proposal plans that met the objectives of the proposal budget and timeline.
● Developed and managed schedules for completing RFP responses, coordinated feedback from internal and external resources, and ensured the RFP responses were complete and accurate and fully responsive to every requirement articulated in the client RFP document.
● Developed win strategies and storyboards; coordinated with subcontractors by initiating the data collection process; led kick-off meetings, provided overall guidance to teaming partners to ensure writing assignments were adhered to.
PRECISION INFRASTRUCTURE, INC., LAKEWOOD, NJ
Vice President, Operations 2010 to 2013
● Responsible for day-to-day operating activities of a small (7 FTE office staff and 100 outside consultants) including capture and proposal management, business development, contract execution and performance, workforce management, and customer satisfaction.
● Accountable for all staffing matters including recruiting, development and compliance with operating procedures, benefits program, performance evaluation, and terminations. STELLAR SERVICES, INC., NEW YORK, NY
Managing Consultant – Reporting to COO 2008 to 2009
● Engaged Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) methodologies to improve financial reporting throughout corporate offices.
● Wrote policies and implemented standard operating procedures (SOPs) to enhance reporting structure.
● Penned bids and proposals: the most significant of which was a large electronic content management
(ECM) and hosting project for a Fortune 500 corporation. 4D SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC., SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
Master Scheduler - Port Authority Intrusion Detection System Project 2007 to 2008
● Controlled the planning and scheduling of over two thousand systems integration events. 2
1296 Beauchamps Place
Toms River, NJ 08753
● Troubleshot the sources of negative float and other schedule related errors.
● Ensured all aspects of Schedule Change Request (CR) management were followed where users submitted formal change requests, which were analyzed, implemented, and documented.
● Used standardized scheduling methodologies to facilitate schedule integration working groups where the schedule was reviewed and manipulated real-time with participation of project representatives. ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS AND PRODUCTS, INC., EATONTOWN, NJ Operations Specialist – Operations 2006 to 2007
● Reported directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a $100 million engineering and logistics firm.
● Responsible for overall care and feeding of a staff consisting of over 700 engineers, logisticians, business analysts and warehouse personnel in the execution of delivering first-rate services to multiple customers ranging from Department of the U.S. Army to Acquisition Corps Project Managers. ROBBINS-GIOIA, LLC, FORT MONMOUTH, NJ
US Army Northeast Account Manager - Defense Services 1998 to 2006
● Oversaw eleven contracts and one BPA at Ft. Monmouth, and various other delivery vehicles to include the Rapid Response (R2) and Strategic Sourcing Strategies (S3).
● Wrote business case, developed budgets, wrote capture management plan, generated and presented capabilities briefings to potential teaming partners and senior leadership, and created marketing campaigns and materials for company’s Base Realignment and Closures (BRAC) 2005 efforts.
● Created the thought leadership approach for BRAC-related service offerings. Developed an integrated plan, process, and schedule for related activities to ensure communication and reuse across all Defense Group sites.
● Responsible for 19 full-time employees supporting multiple clients located predominantly at Ft. Monmouth, NJ and Ft. Hood, TX. Maintained control of and responsibility for revenue and profit objectives.
● Supported the overall development of testing trouble ticket system A proprietary software tool/SQL database enabled the PEO C3T community to track, analyze and mitigate software development issues.
● Adhered to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Project Planning, Feasibility Study; Systems Analysis, Requirements Definition; Systems Design; Implementation; Integration and Testing; Acceptance, Installation, Deployment and Maintenance for the development of a web-enabled billing system for Merrill Lynch's newly formed Securities Services Division (MLSSD).
● Created detailed project plans to document and communicate requirements, scope and constraints to project stakeholders, management and user community. EDUCATION:
Monmouth University, W. Long Branch, NJ
Major: B.S., Business Economics
Minor: Information Systems
● Microsoft Excel 2007 Expert, American Management Association, 2011
● Capture Planning for Strategic Wins, Shipley Associates, Virginia, 2005
● Solutions Selling, Robbins-Gioia, LLC, Alexandria, VA, 2005
● Proposal Writing for the 21st Century, Hy Silver Associates, Orlando, FL, 2004
● Microsoft Project 2002 Server, Franklin Covey, Alexandria, VA, 2002
● Situational Leadership, Ken Blanchard, Alexandria, VA, 2001 3
1296 Beauchamps Place
Toms River, NJ 08753
● Microsoft Project 2000 (Expert), Media Train, 2000, Online coursework
● Information Systems Project Management, American Management Association, NY, 1999
● Lifecycle Management Course, Robbins-Gioia, LLC, Alexandria, VA, 1998 4