To be able to find a career that I have benefits
and a future.
-TELLER NEW ACCOUNT MANAGER, LOAN
PROCESSER CITY BANK OF HARTFORD-FRIEND
BANK 2005 to 2018
• Certified Teller performed the normal duties of a bank teller, which included but not limited to daily transaction of customer's saving, and checking
account. Balancing daily transaction, handling
thousands of dollars daily, balance the ATM weekly, make sure tellers no how the process the work
in a timely manner.
• Opening accounts of different types for the cus tomers. Explaining the different type of accounts and helping the customers to choose the account that best fits their needs. Making sure that the accounts filing paperwork to ensure the privacy of the customer.
• Processing paperwork that the customers has filled out to use the process for a loan with the bank. Making sure that all information is correct and verified the different sources of identification.
-CASHIER, PRICING MANAGER PIGGLY WIGGLY
HARTFORD AL 2004 to 2004
• Performed the normal duties of a cashier, which
included but not limited to checking out the customers with all their purchase. Handling money, checks,
vouches, coupons, and food stamps. Cleaning and
shocking of shelves.
• As the pricing manager, the duties were setting up the customers with prices to be able to scan with the systems. Pricing items on the shelves and placing
prices on the shelves.
-CASHIER, COOK HARDESS HARTFORD AL
2001 to 2001
• Performed the normal duties of a cashier. Took
orders collecting the payment for order and filling order to present to the customers. Cleaning of areas of workstation, dining room, restrooms, and parking a lot. Stocking of supplies such as bags, cups and other items to provide services to the customers.
• Performed the normal duties of a cook. Preparing food, stocking coolers, and cut produce, food
containers, and other items used to provide services to the customer.
Geneva County High School - Hartford, AL
Last modified: Sep 15, 2018