PREP CLERK/QUALITY CONTROL - MANPOWER GROUP, INC
District Heights, MD
Responsible document control clerk skilled in the organization and management of inbound and outbound documentation. Experienced at creating maintaining adjusting and securing filing systems in a broad range of offices and departments. Looking for new opportunities in the field that promises growth.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
PREP CLERK/QUALITY CONTROL
MANPOWER GROUP, INC
August 2016 to Present
• File and retrieve documents using specific classification and organization systems.
• Orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and discarding obsolete records.
• Prepared documents for imaging to include: staple removal, ensuring all wording on documents are visible prior to scanning,
• Scan documents
• Check accuracy of addresses
• Type index imaging number
• Operate office equipment
• Organize documents by loan numbers
• Review documents for accuracy and quality of materials scanned PRODUCTION CLERK 1
December 1991 to February 2016
• Remove staples and prep documents for scanning, Sort documents to appropriate categories,
• Prep documents: removing physical breaks and placing a "barcode target sheet" in place of physical breaks.
• Maintain a facility that is organized and meets tour quality standards at all times.
• Assist in clerical duties
• Routinely filed work, reports in case files and designated areas.
• Sorted, labeled and alphabetized documents/files, etc. for others to execute work effort.
• Extracted, sorted, prepped batches and routed documents within the company as needed.
• Operated camera/scanner and retrieved previously scanned information/images as needed.
• Copied incoming and outgoing correspondences.
Largo High School - Upper Marlboro, MD
August 1988 to June 1990
kodak scanner i600,i250,i660