C : 954-***-****
Orlando, 32817 email@example.com
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering
Gatorade, Kissimmee, FL
Expected: Dec 2019
Supply Chain Intern
May. 2018 – Aug. 2018
• Implemented the first Preventive Maintenance vibration sensors for Krones Contiroll Labelers in the Gatorade Network. Used to prevent efficiency loss and forced deterioration. Projected saving of $230,000. Installation and troubleshooting guide created so that it can easily be reimplemented in other Gatorade sites.
• Implemented a Pallet height sensor to prevent incorrect pallets entering the bottling line which would cause excessive downtime. Projected savings of $ 104,000. Documentation created to be reimplemented in other Gatorade sites.
• Provided full coverage as a Night Shift Supervisor working with team leads and hourly employees to meet Production targets. Helped to develop and train leadership skills in an independent hands off enviroment.
Pepsi Beverages Company, Orlando, FL
NSBE Fall Regional Supply Chain Intern May. 2017 – Aug. 2017 Conference 2016
National Society of
Institute of Electrical
• Developed and completed a Product labeling system for the Warehouse in tandem with the first Geobox roll out.
• Overhauled and implemented Batch Verification Program for Quality Control to reduce high cost batching errors (~$30,000 per error)
• Filled in for a Production Supervisor by collecting daily efficiencies of product lines, collecting and reporting downtimes, and assisting the current Supervisor in daily tasks.
• Gained valuable experience interacting and learning from frontline employees and the key roles they play in keeping the plant running.
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), South Eastern US Regional Membership Chair May. 2016 – Present
• Compiled membership metric data for over 3000 members by the Region III Board for chapters’ improvements.
• Documented and addressed issues provided by membership
• Created criteria and nominations for Chapter of the Year for National Convention 2017.
• Evaluated and assisted the pilot for the Freshman Retention Program for 2016-2017.
• Overseen the process for chartering and developing collegiate and NSBE Jr. chapters Research Experience
Personal, Orlando, FL
Smart Mirror (Internet of things) Sep. 2016 –Present
• Designed a Raspberry Pi 3 microcontroller Linux-based for a two way acrylic mirror for the dual functionality.
• Reviewed and analyzed python module code to improve user interface along with exterior design for aesthetic purposes.
UCF Physics Lab, Orlando, FL
Photolithography Super User Feb. 2016 –Aug. 2016
• Assisted graduate students in the process of prototyping devices by applying photoresist to silicon wafers, spinning to correct thickness, and baking proper design into the wafer.
• Maintained and service machinery assist graduate students in their research projects effectively.
• Reviewed manuals and literature on machinery to ensure safety and efficiency on the highest level.
• Created Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to simplify use of machinery functionality and capabilities.