Email ID: email@example.com
To work in a professionally competent environment that encourages innovation and creativity. To use my education and training in fashion management to not only explore opportunities for organisation but also provide constructive and creative inputs to offer maximum value to the organisation and thus grow with and within the organisation and leave a mark on the global fashion industry. Work Experience
1. January 2018- Present
Client Servicing and Business Development- JUMPINGGOOSE®
• Lead Generation
• Client Servicing
• Handling Brands Social Media Handles
• Content and Copy writing
2. June 2017- January-2018
Business Relations Manager - DateTheRamp
• Involved in Business Development & Lead generation for the brand.
• Active blogger for the brand
• Handling Social Media programs
• Responsible for Buying operations
• City coordinator
3. January-April 2017
Graduation Project: Landmark Online India Pvt. Ltd. (Max Fashions)
• Project on Omni-channel form of retail, the consumer behaviour and acceptance towards it. 4. June-August 2016
Summer Internship: VF corporations (Lee)
• Involved in range development for the denim branch for SS-17 collection, Lee Jeans.
• Actively involved with the Lee SS-17 Road Show.
YEAR INSTITUTE DEGREE Grades/Score
2017 National Institute of Fashion
Masters of Fashion
8.08 - 1st Sem
7.86 – 2nd Sem
7.7 – 3rd Sem
7 – 4th Sem
2015 ICON Commerce College Bachelor’s degree in
2012 Faculty Higher Secondary
2010 Delhi Public School,
• Worked on a research project on “Social Media Consumption Behaviour of Youth” o A detailed study on the motivational drivers of young consumers to connect with a brand on social media.
• Worked on the “Buying Behaviour of Working Women Towards Cosmetics in Patna” o The project was an applied research to learn the scope of a specialty store exclusively for cosmetics in Patna.
• Developed a business plan as a part of our cluster project for the sustainability of the weavers in the Gaya Carpet Weaving Cluster by introducing the related diversification strategy to be adopted by weavers.
• Worked on a business plan as a part of our entrepreneurship project, which was to develop an app based emergency services operational in Patna.
MS OFFICE (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel)
Address of Communication
B-606, Brigade Paramount, Swami Vivekananda Road, CV Raman nagar Bangalore - 560093
Areas of Interest
Trained in Classical Music (Madhyama) through Bhatkhande Music Institute University, Lucknow.
Trained in various dance forms from Saroj Khan Dance Academy. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth- 20-12-1993
Father’s Name: Late Vikash Sinha
Marital Status: Single
Languages known: Hindi, English, Assamese.