Layla Abbas Habib AL Arab
Address: House 608, Road 1510, Block 1215 Hamad Town
Marital status: Married, Three children
Contact No: 39578678, 33080418
Date of Birth: 25/11/1983
CPR No: 831107340
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 01/04/2012 – 01/12/2012 Diploma in Human Resources Practice
(DHRP), CIPD (UK), Bahrain Training
• 12/10/2010 – 01/08/2011 Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP) in HR, CIPD (UK), Bahrain Training
• 23/05/2010 - 05/08/2010 ICDL (International Computer Driving License)
National Institute of Technology
• 2001 - 2006 B.ED. Educational Arts from University of Bahrain with grade 3.4
• 2008 – 2001 Scientific section certificate from Hamad Town Secondary School with grade 94.3
• 04/10/2017 – until now Executive Assistant (Operation) in Sydney Consultation and Development.
• 17/01/2010 – 31/12/2016 Administrative Technician, Secretary with the HR Municipal at Northern Area
Municipality, Specialist Accounts,
• 9/2005– 1/2006 Teacher Trainees
Saba Primary School
• Manage and follow ups applications with the ministry of commerce and all other governmental organizations (Registration with the Chamber of Commerce and issuance of CR).
• Provide the necessary information for accounts department in order to prepare quotations to customers.
• Follow up the provision of documents required for applications and coordinate with the operation manager to arrange visits to the concerned authorities to move pending application.
• Coordinate the payment of submitted applications with the accounts department, coordinate the required payments for submitted applications with the accounts department, and coordinate customer payments with accounts department and operation department.
• Review the financial audit contracts and make observations thereon and communicate with companies regarding them.
• Preparing the necessary reports as required by the management.
• Communicate with business centers to arrange virtual and physical offices.
• Communicate with customers face to face, by phone or emails, making meeting with the investor in the company and assisting them in extracting activities that comply with their requirements.
• Issue the investor, work, Dependent Visas with LMRA, and all the procedures in LMRA, Immigration and GOSSI.
• Dealing with the investors and the clients, and make sales and marketing.
• Ability to teach students drawing, Painting, various types of printing, ceramics, sculpture, making puppets and dolls.
• Languages (Arabic, English, Speaking & writing).
• Knowledge of software such as database management or desktop publishing.
• Ability to work flexibly to meet changing demands and deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
• Good communication skills, both written and oral. INTERSTS AND ACTIVITIES
Drawing & Painting, Reading, Browsing internet, Using computer programs, etc. REFERENCES
Available upon request.