REYNALDO L. CABALLERO
MOBILE: +258-********* (Mozambique)
Monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments timely collected. Review and query budget submitted at the pre-qualification and full proposal stages. Supervise staff in purchasing materials and managing the office staff. Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries in the project site. Capable of general accounting works.
Records of Employment:
Espiga D’ Ouro LDA – Sister company of Pegasos in Malabo Equatorial Guinea
Debtors Accountant – Matola Mozambique
February 11, 2018 to Present
Espiga D’ Ouro is one the biggest factory of French bread with a total daily production of 300,000 breads for less than a year operating in Mozambique. Assign in Distribution Department. Cash Collection.
Capturing customer payments, performing debtors’ reconciliation, collection of outstanding debs, resolving any related queries.
Allocate payments under supervision of debtors controller
Assist administration officers with invoice printing and provision of customer statements.
Processing of short payments and clearing of foreign payments.
Provide input into debt collection strategies and assist with debtor reconciliation.
Prepare credit limit approval based on customer payment history and knowledge.
Apply standard operating policies and procedures and enforces adherence thereto
Al BARAKA sarl./ Pegasos
Cash Accountant – Malabo – Equatorial Guinea
February 24, 2016 to March 31, 2017
The company has various business in Malabo as they well known in quarrying of sands, aggregates, gravels for construction and mining industry in some part of Africa.
Finalized Daily cash collection including major clients.
Handling daily cash collection and manage the cash deposit to the bank.
Act as an head cashier for daily cash collection and sales from the POS.
National Holdings & Al Mojil LLC
Senior Accountant – Abu Dhabi
October 2010 – March 2015
Responsible for the creating, processing and reporting on financial and accounting transactions. Monitoring project costs, investigating variances, processing expenses, and ensuring that project invoices are issued and payments made. Assisting the Finance Manager for MIS report by preparing the Monthly provision, accrued expenses and pass the entry in the accounting system.
Ensure timely posting of journal entries
• Perform daily accounting activities
• Perform periodic accounting books closing
• Support the Accounts Receivables & Payables team
• Petty Cash payments processing / reconciliations
• Assist the Head of the Department in ad hoc reports and requests
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Assist with preparing the external and internal audit requirements
• Reconcile monthly reports to the Company's accounts
• Coordinate the Accounts team activities and schedules
• Maintain finance and accounting files and archives
Preparing the monthly payroll and send to WPS for Staff and Labours..
• Responsible for the whole Payroll process for designated companies / business units.
• Entry and follow-up of employees’ deductions, loans, additions, commissions, unpaid leaves
• Check and verified the timesheets and prepare the payroll summary in excel sheets.
• Check if all new comers have been entered in the system.
• Maintenance of the payroll and leave planning system and calculating annual leave provisions and accruals
• Preparation of leave and sickness absence and overtime reports
• Preparation of payroll reports for audit purposes, Calculation of final settlements
• Processing increments and salary adjustments
• Calculate the final dues for leavers or transferred employees in accordance with local laws and Group’s policies and procedures
• Check accuracy of information in final payroll report
• Process and issue employee monthly pay slips, and ensure their distribution to the employees
• Prepare monthly salary entries and provision in accordance with accounting standards and principles
• Liase with new employees assisting with payroll queries, opening new bank account.
Maintaning fixed assets:
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
• Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
• Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
• Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
• Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
• Maintaining the End of Service and Leave Salary computation for all the staff on monthly basis for provision.
• Preparing the Final settlement of resigned and terminated staff in accordance with local laws and Group’s policies and procedures.
• Checking the SOA of the suppliers and communicate with them if any discrepancies.
• Checking all the Subcontractor payment certificates, rectify if any mistakes.
• Support the Finance Manager in monthly corporate reporting. Preparing accruals and provision
Al Ain Hospital
Claims Processor – Insurance and Revenue Dept. Aug. 9, 2009 – Aug. 8, 2010
Job Summary/ Scope:
Provide accounting and financial support to ensure adequate internal controls and efficiency.
Assist the Finance Manager in effectively managing the customer accounts.
Collect & receive the outpatient & inpatient claims & related documents from the recipient’s points & admission’s office.
Participate in the continuous development and improvement of systems and process to support revenue transactions.
Determine work-procedures, work schedules, and expedite workflow to ensure accuracy and smooth operation of accounting cycle related to revenue transactions..
PetroRabigh Proj. (Aramco, Rabigh KSA) Jul. 2006-April 2008
Al Wahabah Est.
I stop the corruption in the site. Project managers are collecting the payroll money by creating timesheets with names but not existing in the site and having some invoices for rental equipment and include in his petty cash expenses but there are no rented equipment in the site. I report the project manager, engineer staff direct to the Director of Al Wahabah and they were removed and block listed.
Duties and responsibilities
Responsible to ensure that contract costs are reported on completely and accurately and in a timely manner. (Project Cost and Schedule Performance Report). Variance report on actual Vs Target cost.
Purchases materials, equipment, supplies and services of a specialized or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures. Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions, investigates and develops sources of supplies, prepares bid specifications, issues bid requests and reviews quotations. Price tabulation, Interprets purchasing procedures to departments and vendors, as a specialist in assigned material categories, which require a degree of technical knowledge.
Goods Received on Site: Monitor process to ensure completeness and accuracy of site recording regarding daily deliveries.
Employee Administration: Liaise with HR and Payroll Department on on-site employee affairs.
Check all the payment certificates of all sub-contractors, ensuring the retention and other deductions are applying according to Sub Contractors Agreements.
Passing Entry for the Supplier invoices and Payment Certificates to Accpac System.
Plant and Equipment Register: Monitor process to ensure completeness and accuracy of site recording regarding equipment movements.
Site / Contract Costing: Prepare monthly site costing reports and submit to Contracts Manager for review.
Costing Ledger Reconciliation: Oversee and review the reconciliation of Site / Contract Costing systems to the general ledger.
Training: Train and support site administration clerks.
• Action purchase requisitions on site by obtaining relevant quotations.
• Obtain price tabulation for at least 3 suppliers and seek approvals from the Project Manager
• Negotiate best prices possible with suppliers
• Agree suppliers' delivery dates.
• Liaise with Finance Department re Supplier's terms
• Prepare Local Purchase Orders(LPOs) for Suppliers
• Match authorized delivery notes with LPOs and subsequent invoices. Attend to and finalize all queries
• Obtain invoice authorizations in accordance with company limits
• Submit all finalized invoices to Finance Department for payment andsubmit monthly purchase materials to Corporate Office.
• Prepare statements of all approved invoices for Finance Department to assist in cash flow monitoring
• Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of weekly and contract life to date-reports of Contract progress and actual incurred costs v budget costs (Form A Reports). Obtain approval for overtime hours.
• Maintain and control the project's cash float and submit balanced returns with each reimbursement request
• Establish and maintain a register of all the project's assets and maintain controls over the physical location of such assets and conduct periodic physical inspections
• Establish and maintain control of the inventory of consumable items, which equal or exceed specified criteria.
• Maintain records of and control the overhead expenses of the project.
• Maintain all the MIS relating to the project
Accountant - Receivables (Insurance & Companies) June. 2003 – Feb. 2006
Badruddin Medical Group - Jeddah K.S.A.
1. Prepare the working procedures of all companies including Insurance companies and when the new contracts are received. It includes the operating procedures, rules and regulations, exclusions and inclusions and limit of services.
2. Enter in computer the discount rates and deductibles of new companies
3. Prepare circular memos informing all branches about the new company and Insurance procedures.
4. Assign to trained all new receptionist on how to use the Venus Program and the procedures for all Insurance and Companies. How to deal with the patients.
5. Daily posting the Cash income and preparing the daily and monthly analysis.
6. Transferring the data from clinic to Head Ofc by the use of PC Anywhere and canceling the cash voucher make sure the voucher is signed by the Medical Director for cancellation.
7. Submitting the Monthly Credit Invoices to the customers.
8. Check all the unpaid and denied claims and receipt of payments from insurance companies. Checking the reason of denied claims and explain to the attending doctors and re write the reason and re submit again to the insurance companies.
9. Assign to provide training to new receptionist. Trained how to use the program and explain how to deal with the sick patient and what are those covered and not covered by Co.’s and Insurance.
United Construction Company April 1997 – May 2003
Introduce the use of Accpac Plus Package Accounting software in accounting dept by conducting training and smooth transition of the existing acct's staff from manual posting of A/P, A/R, in general ledger to computer. Preparing the manpower cost and project expenses with the use of Accpac. Design and develop the procedure how to make the project code of accounts for operating expenses. Handling the A/P, A/R G/L including the filing, coding and data entry of suppliers invoice. Preparing the project status report and financial statements. Preparing the monthly payroll and L/cs and monitoring the payment dues.
Accountant cum Purchaser - Central Purchasing Dept
Mohammad Al Mojil Group (Dammam) Nov 1994 – Feb 1997.
MMG is one of the finest subcontractors from Saudi Aramco. Our Central Purchasing dept is the busiest department in the company.
Examines and analyzes departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information; contacts department or initiator to clarify or complete information; determines method to process requisition based on dollar amount, timeliness required, existing open contracts, and/or competitive bidding.
Identifies and selects vendor to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date and places orders.
Identifies requesting departments needs and develops and refines specifications for commodities, supplies or equipment.
Interviews sales representatives to develop new sources of technical supplies, updates records and files and secures samples, descriptions, photos or information for departments.
Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and solves problems with orders.
Writes and distributes complex and technical bid invitations or requests for proposals; receives and analyzes bids, quotes, proposals, and awards the contract.
Resolves purchasing problems between department and vendor.
Abdulkarim T. Al Haddad (Sales of Mercedes Cars ) Dammam August 1990 – May 1993
Provide support clerically to the finance manager in carrying out its activities. Assisting the foreign buyers in sourcing out prices and quotations from prospective foreign suppliers prior to purchase. Preparing the daily cash sales of the store. Assist the foreign buyers in sourcing out prices and quotations from prospective foreign suppliers prior to purchase. Coordinates with managers and material control regarding the delivery of materials ordered. Keeps and updates all records of the companys purchases. Preparing the monthly payroll and support clerically to the Finance manager in carrying out its activities. To get and compute bank statement.
ASEC - Automated System Electronics Company Phils. 1986-1990
Checks and reviews prepared statement of tax deliquencies as to the accuracy of computations. Assisting the Chief accountant in preparing the monthly payroll. Computes and updates taxes and penalties of all big establishments such as hotels, restaurants and shopping centers with the city of manila.
Prepares compromise agreements toward the settlement of tax deliquencies. Assign as controller - controlling all the documents to be entry and make it sure that the documents is properly coded and arranged before given to the encoder.
Educational background and Seminar
Integrated Management System – Internal Auditor
Conducted by TUV Middle East – May 25-26, 2012
Ref: MS137/13/10730/26th May 2012
Bachelor of Science Business Administration - Major in Accounting
LYCEUM OF THE PHILIPPINES 1984-1988 Intramuros Manila
ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING TRAINING & SERVICES 6 mos. Makati
Basic Computer Concepts, Programming
Lake Shore Educational Institution 1980-1984
Bayanan Elementary School 1974-1980
Mr. Ariston Tumlos Mobile +258-*********
Supervisor – Finance Dept. firstname.lastname@example.org
Espiga D’ Ouro
Mr. Ferdinand Lumibao Tel. +971*-*******
Contracts and Procurement Administrator Mobile: +971*********
National Holding and Al Mojil LLC email@example.com
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mr. Yacoub Al Otaibi Tel. +966*********
Projects Controller firstname.lastname@example.org
Yanbu, Tabuk, Rabigh
Al Wahabah Est.
Dr. Qutaiba A. Salih Tel. +971-*-***-****
Head of Insurance & Revenue Dept.
Al Ain Hospital