Position Applied For: HSE Engineer
Looking for a Challenging, Creative & Responsible position to contribute and utilize my true potential, dedication, outstanding skills & strong commitment to work, to help company in achieving its mission and mile stone achievements.
Having 10 years’ experience in the field of Environment Health and Safety (HSE) in the Oil & Gas / Heavy construction industries in G.C.C. with strong ability to develop talent in short, career committed and can work long hour, able to meet strict deadlines, and able to make correspondence independently. I have Ability to work under stressed situations and come up with the right solution also having very effective communication, convincing and presentation skills.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Bachelor Degree ( B.sc) in mathematics Sciences from J.P. University.
One year diploma in Industrial Safety and fire Management.
NEBOSH IGC INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE.
Certified by OSHA from OSHA,
Certified by IOSH MANGING SAFELY.
Windows XP / 2000, MS Dos,MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Photoshop, & Internet.
AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE ATTENDED
Confined Space Entry Courses Crane Safety Training Courses
Work Permit System Courses Stairways and Ladder Courses
Induction Training Courses Handling Hazard Material Courses
Evacuation Training Courses Hot work Training Courses
Inspection of Scaffolding Courses Manual Handling Training Courses
Basic Fire Training Courses Waste Management Training Course
Personal Protective Equipment Training
Fall Protection Training Courses
Consultant : NKY Architects & Engineers
1) Position :HSSE Specialist
2) Client :MOI (Ministry of Interior)
3) Contractor :AL Rashid
4) Joining date :Jan,2015 to Feb,2018
5) Project : KAP-2-C1-C3 JIZAN( Saudi Arabia)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Monitoring the implementation of all MOI Safety Health and Environmental Plan.
• Reviewing the JSA, method statement and risk assessment of all activities and make sure that either work had been carried out accordingly.
• Participated in weekly meeting with contractor safety personnel to review statistics and resolve issues.
• To participate in weekly NKY senior management meeting and discuss safety issues of concerning projects.
• Continuous observation of all the woks, activities, equipments, materials and advising contactor safety personnel to take necessary action to rectify unsafe condition and unsafe acts.
• Ensure implementation of Safety induction, training & awareness program.
• Monitoring of all the operations in a manner, to avoid the risk of bodily harm to persons or risk or any damage to the property.
• Monitoring duty and responsibility of HSE department of contractor.
• Carrying out the visual inspection of vehicles and other equipment to issue the relevant sticker, for entering the project area.
• Review cranes site inspection and lifting plans.
• Ensuring that contractor work permits system implement on site properly and make sure that employee are complying with it properly.
• Review night work radiography, confined space and other permits requirements and make sure everything is in line with project procedures
• Conduct weekly HSE walk through.
• Maintain environmental, health, safety, and compliance records and file including injuries, spill, and site inspection.
• Course development and instruction on various occupational safety and health issue to educate personnel regarding site work.
Contractor: CCE(Contracting Construction Enterprises)
1)Position : Safety Engineer
2)Client : Aramco/Dow, JV
3)Consultant : Jacobs Engineering
4)Joining date :Dec,2011 to Dec 2014
5) Projects : SADARA (SAUDI ARAMCO DOW ARABIA) jubail
• Review/prepare HSE plan and procedures.
• Implementing client safety policies on site.
• The implementation of company HSE Policy and making sure it is in line with client HSE Procedures.
• Keeping up to date with development in the field of HSE as they affect the working activities
• Conducting weekly HSE meeting with Engineers/ managers.
• Organizing and conducting HSE training programmers.
• Reporting to the HSE manager for all health safety environment activities.
• Providing safety induction to all new employees.
• Attend weekly client HSE walk through.
• To prevent accident personal injury, damages of equipments, materials by strictly enforcing Safety rules and recommendation
• Conduct review meeting with the client safety inspectors on day to day safety activities.
• Regular site inspection and hazard identification and preparing site safety action plan to rectify the potential hazards.
• Seek external advice and support as required from other sources.
• Liaise as necessary with site staff on matters concerning HSE.
• Liaise with sub-contractors on matters concerning HSE.
• Analyze report forms for Accidents and near misses.
• Advise officers and staff in his division of HSE legislation.
• Monitor the effectiveness of HSE policy in terms of performance.
• Promote safety awareness and accident prevention measures to secure a safe workplace
• Review and audit documented procedures or safe system of work method statements and risk assessments in his division.
• Nonconformance in accordance of this HSE management system.
Contractor: Metals Services Co.
1) Position :Safety Officer
2) Client :Aramco
3) Consultant :Saipem
4) Joining date :Aug,2009 to Oct 2011
5)Project : Downstream pipeline, Saudi Khurais
• Conduct safety Tool Box Meetings.
• To check Work Permit, STA and JSA .
• Prepare daily safety observation summary reports and report to safety manager.
• Conduct daily site inspection to:
(i) Identify unsafe acts and conditions
(ii) Verify condition of equipment
(iii) Verify implementation and effectiveness of corrective / preventive action
• Participate in safety walk through at project site (as required by client).
• Check work permit at the job site to ensure compliance with permit requirements.
• Monitor and ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained.
• Check suitability and quality of personal protective equipment.
• Behavior monitoring.
• Investigate accidents / including near misses and determine probable causes and develop appropriate safety measures to prevent recurrence of similar incidents and report to corporate safety manager
• Monitor implementation of corrective action.
• Job safety analysis.
• Monitor compliance with intended control measures.
• Hazard identification and risk assessment.
• Implementation of client safety rules and requirements related to the project site.
• Periodic inspection of all PPE.
• Inspection of color code system.
• Ensure that all basic / necessary facilities for employees are available at the site.
• Prepare safety awareness & promotional material.
• Preparation & maintenance of safety promotion activities such s displaying safety portraits, safety signs, banners etc.
• Checking of fire extinguishers and grounding of machine connection specially working under overhead lines and in the vicinity of substation.
• Stop and activity immediately on detection of any substandard act, condition or potential hazard that would or could cause harm to an employee.
1) Position : Safety Officer
2) Client : Larsen & Toubro Limited
3) Joining date : Sep,2004 to Oct 2006
4) Project : HPCL
• Make monthly Inspection of moving equipment’s and fire extinguishers, ladders etc.
• Prepare Daily and weekly Project Safety Reports.
• Fire prevention of all company activities, testing of smoke and heat detectors.
• Creating and conducting training programs for Foreman, Supervisors and workers for work in condition.
• Toolbox Meeting Report and maintain contractor Safety Filing System.
• Conduct Quarterly Loss Prevention Inspection and concentrating efforts on fire, safety, electrical hazards and fire protection etc.
• Provide in – house fire safety training to company employees based on power point slides.
• Taking the disciplinary action against employees for carelessness.
• Check the work permits and coordinate with assigned safety representatives for implementation of safety procedures.
• Maintain all safety related documents such as Weekly / Monthly Inspection Reports, Fire Extinguishers Reports, Investigation Reports, and injuries Reports etc.
• Daily Inspection of Crane and Scaffolding.
• Checking hot work permit, Confined space entry permit, Elevated work permit, Excavation permit.
• Weekly Safety inspection joint with client and making deviation report, this report submits the client.
• Orientation programmed, fall protection programmer & Confined space entry programmer.
• Provide in-service Fire Safety Training to employees using power point slides and using Portable Fire Extinguishers for practical demonstration
Birth : 10 Feb 1987
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Pass Number : J-4999144
Marital Status : Married