email@example.com 678-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/SherrellHubbard Profile
Motivated, progressive professional w ith e xceptional written and verbal communications skills. Charismatic and confident public speaker. Self-starter with proven track record of developing talent in a multi-billion dollar organization. Demonstrated history of w orking under pressure, p roducing accurate timely reports, prioritizing competing demands, and meeting stringent deadlines. Skills Summary
Strong writing and public
Social media & Learning
Management System content
Video Project Production
Excellent research skills
Excels in client-facing sales
and marketing roles
Strives in fast-paced
P rofessional Experience
CORPORATE SALES TRAINER
● Responsible for developing new training curriculum for all Commercial Inside Sales globally
● Advises Senior Executives on the latest training techniques, curriculum, and learning opportunities that allow participants to apply their learning to their role successfully
● Deliver sales/technology/systems training to new hires, experienced representatives, and sales managers
● Serves as a subject matter expert on the PCM sales processes
● Creates content, edits for online learning (LMS)
● Teach sales trainees prospecting and how to develop prospective client, negotiation, how to overcome objections; closing techniques
● Develop learning activities and course deliverables (battle cards, fact sheets, quick-reference guides, job aides) that promote overall sales growth and performance
● Facilitate team trainings, office and organization wide training, and 1:1 constructive coaching sessions
● Conducts analysis of performance gaps and creates performance improvement recommendations for sales leadership
FREELANCE PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANT
● Implement brand and communications strategies for each client: develop brand voice, produce original copy content for all social networks and visual assets on social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
● Create customized press releases, pitches, and media alerts and servicing them to editors, journalists and associates of major publications.
● Develop appropriately targeted media lists through thorough research.
● Proficient in event planning/management and compilation of brand-specific guest list.
● Network and facilitate business relationships and partnerships within the client's industry on the client's behalf.
● Manages and build social media communities.
● Direct any potential media crises.
● Prepare talking points and briefing papers to promote client’s accomplishments, highlight unique and/or significant activities, initiatives, achievements
MULTI-MEDIA JOURNALIST/NEWS REPORTER/ANCHOR
● Pr epare complex reports for broadcast, ensuring full accuracy under tight deadlines.
● Communicate those complex concepts to audience using layman’s terms to facilitate understanding.
● Write, copyedit, research and present information
● Document current events through storytelling, photography and videography to share with community members via television and social media channels.
● Perform website updates for each story.
● Develop sources, maintain contacts, pursue leads
● Identify opportunities to highlight subject’s accomplishments ( Community events, major news stories, Causes, etc.).
● Handle crises and public emergencies with poise.
● Pitch story ideas of local and national importance.
● Author professional correspondence to government officials, CEO’s, PIO’s, etc
● Shoot and edit video
EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
● Executes various brand activations and promotions through guerilla marketing, demonstrations, samplings, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
● Increases brand and product awareness on behalf of Fortune 500 companies and experiential marketing firms.
● Provides impeccable customer service.
● Implements strategic marketing plans for businesses
● Effectively presents and delivers presentations on product features and benefits to prospective clients to generate sales.
● Markets to customers to build customer preference and describe value-added benefits of particular product/service.
● Delivers presentations resulting in standing-room-only crowds of 50+.
● Clients: Bacardi, LaCroix, National Beverage Corp., Verizon Wireless, United States Air Force, Cricket Wireless, Boost Mobile, State Farm, Burger King, McDonald’s, Trident, Blackberry, Nintendo, Paypal, Disney, Clarins, et al.
PCM SALES, INC - Chicago, IL & Alpharetta, Georgia Account Manager and Corporate Trainer, N ovember 2016 to May 2018 FREELANCER (S elf-employed)- Chicago, IL
Public Relations and Social Media Consultant, J uly 2014 to November 2016 MULTI-MEDIA JOURNALIST/NEWS REPORTER
● WHAS 11, ABC AFFILIATE( Gannett Media)- Louisville, KY
General Assignment Reporter, April 2 014 to July 2014
● WAVE 3, NBC AFFILIATE ( Raycom Media)- Louisville, KY
General Assignment Reporter, J anuary 2013 to January 2014
● WFFT TV, FOX AFFILIATE ( Nexstar Broadcasting)- Fort Wayne, IN
General Assignment Reporter, M arch 2011 to December 2013 EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
(E mployers:: Encore Nationwide, Victory Marketing, CMT Agency, Adelante Live, Assist Marketing, Event Models and talent, ShiftgigX, Extreme Marketing, GMR Marketing, Oxford Marketing, etc.) Team Lead/ Emcee/Brand Ambassador/Product Specialist, J une 2006 to 2011, 2014-present E ducation
COLUMBIA COLLEGE OF CHICAGO – Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Concentration in Television NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY – Online Course
Social Marketing Certification
● Video editing (Adobe Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro); Audio Editing (Audacity, Garage Band)
● Adobe Photoshop;
● Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype); Microsoft Dynamics CRM
● Website building
● Instructional Design
● E-learning, LMS