**** ********** ****, ***** ******, MN 55124
MULTIPLE ACCOUNT DISTRICT MANAGER/TRAINER
Strong organizational and directing ability in the fields of Managing & Motivating People, Recruiting, Security, and Advertising/Design. A professional with over 20+ years experience in organizing and motivating staff at various accounts. Proven ability in financial and management reporting, expense budgets preparation and monitoring, hiring/ disciplining employees. Excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills • Public Speaking Ability
• Experienced Dealing with Clients/Fortune 500 Companies • Cross-Platform Computer Proficient
• Goal Oriented Achiever • Daily/Weekly Budget Management
• Experience in Hiring/Disciplining Employees • General knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems • Able to communicate ideas verbally and in written form • Able to read and interpret rules and instructions PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AMERIPRIDE LINEN SERVICES, Mpls, MN December 2017 – Present Recognized as one of the largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in Noth America. Lead/Trainer
• Work with 65-75 drivers implementing new procedures to streamline production in their daily routes.
• Train with all new drivers to integrate them into the AmeriPride systems. • Increase sales on all routes.
• Carry out instructions given at the start of each day and problem solve obstacles that arise.
• Daily client contact both with front office and facilities at client sites. EDS SERVICE SOLUTIONS, Bloomington, MN February 2016 – December 2017 A leader in providing professional transportation services to global car rental companies; Avis/Budget, National, Thrifty, Dollar, Payless, SIXT, Enterprise and Advantage. District Manager
• Manage six National accounts with 165 employees reporting to me.
• Daily corporate client contact either by on-site visits, phone, or email.
• Building new business opportunities - a 22% increase in the last six months.
• Introduced a new Safety Program for all drivers.
• Accountable for budgets, recruitment, overseeing schedules, disciplinary actions.
• Direct report to the President and Regional Vice President. UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICE, Bloomington, MN 2009 – 2016 One of Minnesota's premier Security Companies. Purchased in May, 2014 by Universal Protection Service - a 2 billion dollar organization headquartered in California.
Field Training Manager/Multiple Account Manager
• Daily corporate client contact either by phone, email or on-site visits, primarily with facilities personnel.
• Fostering client relationships and building new business opportunities with innovative initiatives.
• Currently managed 1700+ hours per week with the various accounts.
• Accountable for budgets, overtime, soft collections and client bi-yearly satisfaction surveys.
• Maintain a professional visual appearance at all client sites for my Officers with appropriate training, uniforms.
• Direct report to the General Manager and Regional President. OLDSBERG CREATIVE DESIGN, Savage MN 2004 - 2009
Advertising/Design company specializing in mid-sized to large clients; Mason Shoes. Owner/Creative Director
• Responsible for all client contact and project management.
• Created design concepts, arranged meetings and presentations.
• Created, proposed, and maintained budgets and provided billing upon completion.
• Managed all freelancers that were required to complete projects (photographers, models, assistants).
• Fostered client relationships and promoted new business growth. CREATIVE PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL, Minneapolis, MN 1999-2004 National book publishing company for Fortune 500 Companies; 3M, Briggs & Stratton. Creative Director - Custom Publishing Division
• Worked in unison with Sales staff and Vice President of the Custom Publishing Division.
• Responsible for client contact and presentations.
• Designed Trade Show booths and coordinating graphic displays.
• Created visuals that appealed to leaders in the Fortune 500 Industry.
• Managed a staff of five employees in my area.
QUATTRO CREATIVE, Eden Prairie, MN 1992-1999
Advertising Agency dealing with Fortune 500 companies, Cargill, 3M, Imation, Pillsbury, Ecolab, Premier Paints. Art Director
• Worked under the Creative Director's guidance. • Client contact and presentations.
• Designed unique print materials and campaigns.
• Maintained high quality standards per client requirements. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Increased business revenue 22% in the first six months at EDS Service Solutions.
• As a cost saving measure I brought together two of my clients; Beckman Coulter and Lake Region Medical, and coordinated the two sites with my Officers' coverage.
• Part of the original concept team on the Life Time Fitness "Experience" Magazine launch.
• Awarded "National Grocery Store Ad" for one of my designs for SuperValu.
• Awarded several "NAMA" awards for designs for Cargill new product launches.
• Written and published six books on Rock & Roll Music history.
• Competent in the use of common cleaning equipment and hand tools. EDUCATION
Certified Protection Officer (CPO) Training
Yearly First Aid/CPR Training
Associate of Arts, Advertising/Commercial Art
Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie, MN