To obtain a fulltime position working using the skills gained, to develop in front or backend, in either software or hardware.
Boston University, Boston MA May 2017
Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering
• EC327 Intro to Software Engineering • EC447 Software Design
• EK307 Electric Circuits • EC402 Control Systems
• EC311 Intro to Logic Design • EC413 Computer Organization
• EC441 Intro to Computer Networks • EC541 Computer Communications Networks
• EC450 Microprocessors • EC512 Client-Server Software EXPERIENCE
Pet Food Dispenser (2017) (Python, Raspberry Pi)
• Designed and implemented electrical system for an automatic pet food dispenser, including placing all wires, and components in the device housing.
• Implemented motor controls using python in order to achieve precise dispensing of dry food, within approximately +/- 4 grams of desired amount.
• Implemented backup power supply allowing unit to operate and dispense for up to 16 hours after power outage
User Comment Page (2017) (ASP.NET, SQL, C#, HTML, CSS)
• Designed, developed, and implemented a website that allowed users to create an account and post only when logged in. Could only view posts when signed out.
• Used a table to store user information, and to quickly remove user info when wanting to delete an account.
Simple 32-bit Pipelined CPU Design (2016) (Verilog)
• Implemented a simple CPU that would take instruction and store them in registers, quickly and efficiently.
• Made use of carry-lookahead adders (CLA) in order to speed up process of arithmetic.
• Constructed all basic components needed such as making an ALU and MUXes.
• Created registers to hold or input values.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/7/10, Linux, Unix Programs: MATLAB, MIPS Assembly, Microsoft Office
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS, Python, VHDL/Verilog Languages: Can speak, read, and write Spanish