Kuwait, Salwa +965-******** firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES / RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
A dynamic, hard-working and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. Broad Human Resources and Recruiting experience able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and candidates. Maintain calm under pressure and adapt to meet the unique needs of each organization. HR SKILLS
Employment Law Policies & Processes Induction/On-Boarding Recruitment/Retention Employee Relations Compensation & Benefits PERSONAL SKILLS
• Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and stakeholder management
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written in Arabic, English and French) with an ability to listen & respond to internal and external stakeholder queries in a concise manner
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
• Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Human Resources Department
Recruitment Analyst Sep 2013 till date
• Independently manage day-to-day recruiting activities under minimal management guidance
• Managing the full cycle recruitment process to actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates for open vacancies
• Experience in using a variety of sourcing methodologies such as direct sourcing, headhunting, social media, recruitment agencies, career sites and others
• Successfully reviewing and drafting job descriptions in line with the need of the recruiting manager
• Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
• Develop / manage and implement an applicant tracking system
• Design and maintain HR policies & procedures
Kuwait, Salwa +965-******** email@example.com 2
• Prepare and monitor the recruitment budget
• Act as a first point of contact and business partner to stakeholders
• Direct source, screen resumes, perform prescreening interviews and present qualified candidates to hiring managers against agreed briefs
• Schedule and participate in telephonic, Skype and Face to Face interviews.
• Conduct reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Proactively manage external supplier relationships and the preferred supplier list in addition to the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Utilize innovative and creative recruitment methodologies in a cost effective and timely manner with the aim of limiting recruiting fees
• Negotiate salaries with potential candidates based on Benchmarking Data, prepare Offer letters and Employment Contracts
• Track, measure & report on candidates, open roles, applicant flow and source effectiveness
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions at all levels including executive roles
• Keep candidates and hiring managers informed of each step in the recruitment process
• Prepare and negotiate terms & conditions for Consultants
• On-board new employees to become fully integrated in the organization
• Very good knowledge of Kuwait Labor Law
• Knowledge of visa process
• Prepare and deliver recruitment/manpower reports to management
• Very good experience in processing payroll
• Experience in negotiating contracts with Recruitment agencies
• Developed HR Manual, Referral Policy, Internal Recruitment Policy & Process
• Perform other projects as assigned.
• Lead independently the Recruitment function in Kuwait office and provided huge support to fill executive roles in Iraq office.
• During the first half of 2015, the recruitment timeframe was the shortest and fastest in the Company’s history; filled 7 positions out of 18 vacant positions in Kuwait office.
• On-boarding for new employees; created a streamlined process with the Admin department to facilitate the joining process and remove any hassle or confusion that the employee might have before joining
• Saved approximately USD 65,000 by successfully hiring 5 positions through own sourcing
• Nominated to work with teams on different projects on Company level (Human Capital White Paper/ The KE Way - Building the Company’s Key Processes/ Enterprise Risk Register/ Governance Audit)
• Pilot Coaching Scheme – being part of the winning team Ghina El-Kadiri
Kuwait, Salwa +965-******** firstname.lastname@example.org 3
Human Resources Department
HR Assistant July 2011 till Aug 2013
• Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office (update the Organization Chart, prepare salary certificates & do some translation when necessary etc
• Review and update policies and processes
• Lead the On-Boarding process (joining formalities & induction) for the new joiners
• Lead the absence management system (attendance, absences, all kind of leave requests)
• Process payroll; deliver employees’ salaries on time
• Process end of service indemnity for leaving employees
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Maintain employee files and the HR filing system up-to-date
• Ensure that management reports are submitted on time and that they meet the standards
• Prepare Employees contracts (Employment, Secondment, Consultancy, Internship Achievements:
• Created a more efficient Word database for forms, letters and documents, which decreased production time
• Part of the ISO representatives team
• Promoted to Recruitment analyst role
The English Playgroup
Executive Assistant to the Principal and Translator Oct 2009 – Jun 2011 Act as a personal assistant to the School Principal, perform clerical and support duties to the Administration and Academic Departments without supervision.
• Draft correspondence and memos
• Arrange appointments with Parents; assist in meeting arrangements and special events.
• Draft letters to parents / Internal memos with adequate translation to English or Arabic
• Perform all kinds of translation from English to Arabic and vice-versa: letters, memos, warnings, Staff Handbook, Parent-Student Handbook, and Students’ Reports.
• Maintain proper filing system
• Provide support to the Administration Department Ernst & Young, Kuwait
Kuwait, Salwa +965-******** email@example.com 4
Full time Translator Oct 2008 - Jun 2009
Translation of financial reports, documents, and Financial Statements. World Languages Center for Legal Translation, Oman Freelance Translator and Proofreader Dec 2005 - Aug 2008 Translating and proofreading various kinds of documents: legal, economic, general, medical... Sidon Technical Institute for Young Women, Lebanon French Teacher Sept 2002 - Jun 2008
Teaching French as first and second language for Baccalaureate Technique I, II, III (Commercial Sciences section).
Universal Production Company (UPC), Lebanon
Freelance Translator Jul 2002 - Nov 2002
subtitling documentary series without script.
Future Television, Spears, Beirut
Trainee Jul 2001 - Oct 2001
Subtitling movies, sitcoms and cartoons
• Modern Business Writing
• Kuwait Employment Law Workshop
• HR Executive Alignment Program
• Introduction to Oil & Gas
• Certified in Resource Management, Recruitment and Talent Planning
• 2014 Iraq HR Forum
• Certificate of attendance HRBP (Human Resources for Business Professional)
• FourSight Thinking Profile Training Certification Education:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Translation from Beirut Arab University - June 2004 Ghina El-Kadiri
Kuwait, Salwa +965-******** firstname.lastname@example.org 5
• B.A. in Translation and Languages from Islamic University of Lebanon - June 2002