Stacy E Hall
Seeking to obtain a responsible position as a phlebotomist in a facility
where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced.
Baltimore, MD 21207
Quest Diagnostics, Baltimore, MD - Intern Phlebotomist June 2018- July 2018
● Obtain blood samples for Medical Testing by venipuncture or capillary puncture on homebound Patients.
● Followed infection-control and safety procedures in carrying out daily duties.
● Processed blood specimens and prepared them for analysis in laboratory.
● Provide extraordinary customer service to patients and adhere to establish safety procedures.
● 100 successful venipunctures.
Taco Bell, Baltimore, MD - lead Cashier
December 2014- January 2016
● Maintaining a healthy clean and comfortable dining Environment.
● Taking Orders and collections money. Ensure orders are charge is correct.
● Maintaining a friendly, safe and positives work environment.
● Training new Employee the cash register.
.A merican Academy of Phlebotomy, Baltimore- CPT
Randallstown High School, Baltimore, MD- D iploma
Class of 2016
Community College of Baltimore County- Work Development skills. 2 017
Summary of Qualifications
● Proficient in customer
support with many
years in excellent
● Knowledge in the
field of Anatomy,
● Proficient in microsoft
office and access
● Proficiency in blood
from patients of all
age groups, urine
Employee of the month
High School Honor Roll.