Seeking a position where I can utilize my training, extensive experience, and customer service skills to provide outstanding service and support to your business.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bilingual - Spanish
• Skilled in identifying and assessing situations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service oriented attitude
• Adapts quickly to new environments
• Professional and friendly attitude
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Works well independently or as part of a team
• Ability to critically think under pressure
• U.S. Navy Veteran, honorably discharged
American Military University, Charleston, WV Masters in Administration, Human Resources, Candidate American Military University, Charleston, WV Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) WORK EXPERIENCE
Full Time Student 02/2014 - Present
American Military University Charleston, WV
File Manager 05/2013 – 02/2014
Linebarger Attorneys at Law Tyler, TX
• Organized records, letters, legal documents, cases files, correspondence, invoices and memoranda.
• Located and retrieved request files, as well as prepare legal documents indices, file folders and labels.
• Processed and produced documents such as letters, memos, government forms, billings and reports. District Deputy Clerk 03/2012– 05/2013
District Clerk Office Canton, TX
• Processed over six-hundred documents such as government forms, letters, memos, billings and reports.
• Reviewed over nine-hundred files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to request from District Clerk, Court, lawyers, judges, public and other elected officials in a timely manner. Human Resources 05/2003– 05/2011
USS George Washington Worldwide
• Maintained over 3,500 personal records by entering data into Enlisted Service Records with no rework.
• Processed new personal, transferring personnel, and preparing personnel for retirement/fleet Reserve.
• Provided enlisted people with information and counseling related to Navy occupations, opportunities for general education and job training, requirements for promotion, to include their rights and benefits.
• Assisted enlisted people and their family members with special services, hardships, deployment support.
• Maintained payroll and accounting database for the disbursement and collection of government funds.