University of Massachusetts Dartmouth - Dartmouth, MA May 2018 Master of Science, Computer and Information Science GPA: 3.31 University of Massachusetts Dartmouth - Dartmouth, MA December 2016 Navitas – Pre-Masters Program GPA: 3.46
University of Debrecen - Debrecen, HU December 2013 School of Computer and Information Science GPA: 3.42/5.0 Bachelor of Software Information Technologist
Software Development Plan May 2017
• Plan for developing Law Enforcement Computer Aided Dispatch System.
• Created different plan by analyzing the data given to us, for each phase of the increment
• Utilized the course grain approach.
• Carried out function point analysis with the help of COCOMO II. Caption Extraction Project May 2018
• Project task was to generated and extracted captions from a video.
• Designed a prototype that could extract the caption of a video and display it as you watch the video, with the help of reusable code and machine learning.
• Developed an interface that made the interaction with the system easy to use. SKILLS
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Java, Uml, Sql, Html and Literate in Apple platform, Good researcher. Communication Skills: Team player, Customer service and Presentation Skills, Interpersonal communication. Leadership Skills: Team leader, Organized, Strong Judgment, Deadline driven, and Captain of Soccer team. Dedication: Fast Learner, Detail Oriented, and Efficient. EXPERIENCE
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Housing and Resident Education – Dartmouth, MA. August 2017 – May 2018 Resident Assistant.
• Supervision of two Residents Halls, including a floor with 52 students.
• Create and provide programing for student in the resident halls.
• Ensures safety and wellbeing of sophomores and graduate students.
• Enforce university policies and procedures as appropriate. University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Facility Department – Dartmouth, MA. May 2017 – August 2017 Building Restoration Artist.
• Task Coordinator, help monitor the job when the supervisor is not present.
• Help paint buildings that need restoration.
• Communicated with staff members to facilitate task on time. Pachisly Ltd – Abuja, Nig. August 2015 – August 2016 Business Analyst/Project Manager.
• Documented requirement specifications and supported business cycles.
• Develop and maintain documentation of process flows, administrative summaries and standard operating procedures.
• Help the various contractors to organize and catalog their tools before and after each days work. PrestAds Nigeria Limited, Marketing Unit – Abuja, Nig. September 2014 – June 2015 Sales Executive (NYSC)
• Sales Person, Getting Clients for the Company and Social Network Administrator. Macary Engineering Services, Maintenance and Technical Unit – Abuja, Nig. July 2008 – August 2010 Business Analyst/System Technician.
• Develop working relationship with the clients
• Acted as a liaison between the stakeholders and the engineers by communicating their desires.
• Participated in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes.
• Solve Company Technical Issues, such as System rebooting and System troubleshooting.
• Installation of Computers and needed software.
Volunteer June 2014 – August 2016
Worked in Redeem Christian Church of God, as part of Logistics and Security, making sure the compound is secure for worship and the equipment’s are in good shape.