Front Office Supervisor
Skype ID : John09990
Gate No : B
• Nationality : Indian.
• Marital Status : Single.
• Religion : Christian
• Passport No : K2273899
• Date of Birth : 10.10.1991
COMMUNICATION SKILLS :
• Initiative, Self-motivated.
• Leading people & Developing.
• Planning & Organization.
• Teambuilding, making decision.
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with management, staff, and internal and external guest. Provide efficient administrative support for a wide variety participants and staff. Prioritize and organize workloads to meet strict deadlines; train and support team members.
• Strong sense of Responsibility and Positive Attitude
• Willingness to learn from other colleagues and from daily experiences.
• Quick Learner and Sharing new ideas.
• Total 5-6 years hotel background experience with BSc. Degree In hotel management.
NOVOTEL AND IBIS ABUDHABI GATE
Position: Front Office Supervisor (Feb 2016 – Current Job).
• As an Acting Duty Manager responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests. (i.e.) welcoming & greeting, converse and assist guests with enquiries, especially when VIP guests, long-stay guests, and others are in the hotel.
• Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas always, particularly at busy times.
• Engage guests in conversation and provide general assistance.
• Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival.
• Lead and coach the team towards achieving highest level of guest service.
• Monitor guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results.
• Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards.
• Providing managerial support for Switchboard, Concierge and Front Desk.
• Represent the FOM/ HM and other senior managers in their absence
SOFTWARES KNOWS :
• OPERA PMS
• Oasis (Duty roster).
• Materials Management.
• MS Office.
• Escape .
• Fire Safety training.
• Manage Fire Alarm Situation
• Bomb threads training.
• PCI DSS.
• Social media and Reputation
• Suggested to create own team.
• High morale & productivity.
• Strong follow-through.
• Strong leadership
• Problem solving.
• Strong communication skills.
• English: Fluent in Speak &
• Arabic: Basic Learning.
• Hindi : Good in speaking.
• Native Languages: Tamil, Hindi
• Manage record and promptly resolve issues or
emergencies that arise.
• Assist other departments, as necessary.
• Responsible for trainings in the department and Discussing training priorities with section heads.
• Drafts/reviews training schedules for the month and Authorizes activities.
• Ensuring all the guests profiles are updated in the CID. Spot checking the same with the opera report.
• Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated, on the same to maximize guest satisfaction.
• Keeping a track of all online feedbacks (booking.com, trip Advisor) & ensuring that the hotel rank keeps on Getting better.
• Ensure that all accounting and auditing practices are in line with company policies, governmental requirements and check audits and registration cards before sending them to accounts.
• Controlling any rebates/allowances issued through the Front Office.
• Effective preparation of duty rosters in the absence of duty manager
• Involved in checking all registration cards, Arrival correspondences, High Bills, Rate Variance, Room
Blocking, Pick Up and drop details.
FLORA GROUP OF HOTEL DUBAI.
Position: Senior Front Desk Officer
20.01.2014 - 01.02.2016
CROWNE PLAZA KOCHI.
Position: Guest SERVICE Associate (Part of pre – opening). 17.09.2012 – 26.09 .2013
Mr .Rohit Sharma – Novotel and Ibis Abduabi Gate
Asst. Front Office Manager.(H6948- email@example.com)
Mr. Hafid Bensside - Novotel and Ibis Abduabi Gate Front Office Manager .(firstname.lastname@example.org).
I hereby that the information furnishes above is true to best of my knowledge & belief.