Operations Manager - Zoom Service
Union City, CA 94587
• Excellent Communication, Presentation, Technical, and Interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, quick learner, team player with Management and Leadership qualities.
• Detail oriented, great listener, result oriented with strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to build relationships with people, multi lingual, can work in diverse settings.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Open to dynamic work environment & ability to work collaboratively with team members. Work Experience
Logistics Operations Manager
August 2012 to Present
• Hired as department lead to launch the fulfillment and distribution department and later promoted to Operations Manager, directly reporting to the President/CEO.
• Implemented Employee Recognition and incentive programs, which increased retention and maintained turnover at 7%.
• Changed the layout and logistics of the warehouse to accommodate a smooth flow of production, doubling output with no additional staff and increasing net profits by over $150000 per year.
• Revised the logistics of the shipping containers and shipping method, reducing overall size and void with each order, decreasing costs on all ends, and saving more than $300,000.
• Researched and carried out a software solution that streamlined orders from receiving to shipping, producing 20% more with the current staff and generating a 10% increase in revenue. Accounts Receivable Associate
June 2010 to August 2012
• Helped maintaining the accounts receivable functions within the organization's established policies.
• Arranged and overlooked completion of all accounting related tasks including posting, processing, and verification of receipts and refund
• Maintained up-to-date billing system
• Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
• Purchased orders and scheduled pickups
• File vendor and partner invoices
• Monitored customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintained accounts receivable customer files
• Prepare invoices and ensure billings to partners are complete and accurate
• Followed established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
• Investigated and resolved customer queries
• Processed adjustments
• Create and maintain desk procedure documentation
• Communicated with customers via phone, email or mail
• Used QuickBooks to gather and track invoicing data
• Monitored employee files for monthly compliance requirements by utilizing computer system to generate reports.
• Carried out various audit checks to ensure the correct procedures have been carried out and to identify any training requirements.
• Scanned confidential documents into electronic filing system and categorized them for retrieval and review.
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
San Jose State University
Financial Institution and Investment
QUICKBOOKS, INVOICES, ACCOUNTS PAYABLES, BI, BI-LINGUAL, Logistics Additional Information
Operating Systems: Windows XP, and Vista
Microsoft Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Analytics Skills: Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Reporting & Story-telling in Tableau, Business Objects and Salesforce Analytics.
QuickBooks: Paying bills, Managing Accounts Payables/Receivables, and Invoices. Personal Skills: Team Player, Bi-lingual, Fast Learner, Dedicated, Self-Motivated, and Good Problem Solver.