• Excellent team player by collaborative and influential leadership
• Quick learner with a well-ordered approach to solving problems
• Strong critical thinking and communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills and organizational abilities
• Detail oriented and cross functional collaboration experience Roshan George Chacko
682-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/roshan-george PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW:
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic graduate student with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
• 3 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing environment with hands on experience in Lean Manufacturing best practices, Production and Material Planning, Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management. EDUCATION:
Master of Science in Engineering Management 08/2016 – 05/2018 University of Texas at Arlington, Texas; GPA - 4.0/4.0 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering 08/2009 – 05/2013 Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Supply Chain Analyst; Honda Cars India Ltd., Alwar, India 07/2013 – 07/2016
• Developed demand forecasts, capacity analysis, production plans, inventory policies, and established accountability for strategic results through effective reporting, monitoring, and cross-functional engagement.
• Managed complete MRP process from Master Production Schedule to on time product delivery.
• Analyzed inventory to identify excess inventory and made recommendations for reducing excess and obsolete materials; Gathered volume estimates to trigger actions based on EAU/MOQ evaluations.
• Tracked Supply Chain KPIs and reduced expenses by initiating cost savings and continuous improvement activities.
• Served as a liaison between the spare parts division, suppliers, production control and parts logistic control departments to optimize flow of parts through the supply chain.
• Analyzed production constraints, facility layout, and operation data, such as production costs, production flow charts and production schedules to determine efficient utilization of personnel and equipment.
• Worked with quality, production, and purchase teams to develop sourcing alternatives.
• Functioned as a contact point for all supplier issues and maintained day-to-day supplier relationships. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
• Program Management, University of Texas at Arlington 08/2017 – 12/2017 Worked in a team environment solving realistic program management problems associated with various phases of the product life cycle of a consumer product (mobile phone), after developing a baseline program plan which included market analysis, product design, financial modelling, risk identification, risk mitigation plan, Integrated Master Plan (IMP), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), critical path analysis, Earned Value Management and production strategy. Simulated three problem scenarios to find alternative course of action and study its effects on the program baselines.
• Project Management, University of Texas at Arlington 08/2016 – 12/2016 Simulated a Conveyer Belt Project as project manager using MS Project and developed project scope statement, WBS, network diagrams, resource allocation plan, risk assessment form, risk response matrix, cost and schedule baseline, quarterly status reports and solutions to potential management issues. TECHNICAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS:
• MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel, MS Project
• SAP ERP Systems, SQL, PFMEA, RFx, Six Sigma
• Risk Management, Spend Analysis, VA/VE
• Strategic Sourcing, Benchmarking, CVP Analysis
• Supplier management experience
HONORS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
• UTA College of Engineering Academic Excellence Award, 2018
• Alpha Pi Mu - National Industrial Engineering Honor Society, 2018
• American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Student Chapter, 2016