Anne S Oun
Seeking a position where I can expand my knowledge by learning and adapting to new concepts and where
my already acquired skills and expertise will contribute towards the company’s success.
Ionics Materials ( Lighthousing Agengcy) Woburn, MA 2017- 2018
• spread mixed chemical materials flat on the disk
• welded the tip of anodes, or cathode to a nickle tap togehter
• sealed around the pouch and add electrolyte in the pouch and sealed close
• build the pouch together with anodes, cathode and separators
• testing the batery, coin cell, pouch cell, double AA
• inspect incoming and out going parts
MKS Instrument ( NESC) Andover, MA
• building a censor
• using screws, pliers, tweezers, flat head all tools needed etc
• inspect all parts before assemble
• testing the pcb board before build
Thermo Fisher Scientific Tewksbury, MA
Engineering Technician 2014-2016
• Part of R&D Team responsible for the development of new product (Gemini Analyzers)
• Worked closely with engineers during creation phase to develop, build, modify, and test units
• Studied new product designs and engineering data to build prototypes
• Completed documentation for R&D and prototype projects
• Accurately recorded assembly processes and test results to develop manufacturing Assembly
• Conducted in-process and final inspections and tests to verify performance specifications
• Recorded quality results and identified non-conforming units, diagnosed, investigated and analyzed
issues for troubleshooting
• Worked with engineers to determine cause of quality/performance issues and made
recommendations for process improvement
• Experimented using undetermined methods to discover possible solutions for quality/performance
issues; such as substitution of materials or parts, rearrangement of components or subassemblies,
changes in production procedures, etc.
• Assembled mechanical, optical and electronic parts using a variety of production tools, equipment,
processes, methods and procedures
• Introduced and trained assemblers on building new products and implementing production process
Trained to perform and complete all duties and responsibilities of production including:
• Optical engine testing, Thermal system testing, visual inspections, program testing
• Trouble shooting circuit and systems
• Use of Calipers, micrometer, wave front sensors, camera, power meter, oscilloscope etc.
• Adjust, Calibrate, Align Optical and Laser Systems
• Software installations
• Product Test and Calibrate FT and Raman
• Optical spectrum Alignment
• Build and Calibrate Anvil
• FSE Gui apps for Calibration
• Connect flex circuits and pin attachments such as: solder pins, lasers, PC boards, coils, and wires,
attach IR source, epoxy and oven cure
• Rework and Repair assembly
• FTIR system (fourier Transform Infrared) Optics
Vectron International Hudson, NH
• Working in a Clean room
• Inspect 100% underneath microscope
• Operate wire bond machine KME hw22u-h, hw 27 Panasonic
• Lay out the plates in the plasma before put it into wire bond
• After wire bonded place the lots in the 4hr oven.
• Testing the component before sending to final inspect.
• Operate tacking, seam seal, laser and reflow
• Able to read and understand schematics, blue print and BOM.
• Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instrument measurement equipment, microscope and text fixtures.
• Unicare Credentialing Andover MA. 2006-2009
• Verifying provider information by state with visual cactus program.
• Date entry personal information and match the correct information by name, address,
• date of birth, Social Security Information and license.
• Once the status is done and the verifier is clear. Enter the database for imaging to send to the other
department to verify associate by vin number.
• After print all the data entering of their information put in the credential check list sheet profiles
• Know Basic computer like word excel, word processing etc.
HS Diploma-Lowell High School Lowell, MA