Great Team Leader Fort Worth, TX ***55
To obtain a position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence.
I also desire a
position with career growth potential.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Program Manager/HR Coordinator
Staff Management @ Google Express - Addison, TX
February 2016 to September 2018
Responsible for making final decisions on associate hires and terminations, new hire on-boarding and orientation activities, tracking and reporting key performance indicators, and managing weekly schedules and time clock database in order to process payroll. I contribute to our annual revenue of $8M-$10M by networking with client managers and increasing forecasted order headcount.
Recruited, hired, on-boarded, and trained 25 new contractors for a large account acquisition within just two weeks.
HelloFresh - Grand Prairie, TX
February 2015 to September 2015
• Conducted all interviewing and hiring of all associates.
• Made final decision on associate terminations.
• Tracked key performance metrics daily.
• Managed weekly schedules for all associates.
• Created a positive team dynamic that encourages all associates in the facility to provide and drive change from within, adapt to
the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience. Accomplishments:
• Started as a temporary Supervisor and was promoted to a FTE Production/Kitting Manager in 2 months with the company.
Walmart.com - Fort Worth, TX
TX September 2014 to January 2015
• Created daily task list for all my associates that I supervised.
• Supervised over 100 plus associates on a daily basis.
• Maintained quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
• Monitored and managed productivity of area of responsibility. Team Lead/Supervisor
December 2011 to September 2014
• Maintain information,ensuring files are updated and maintained on a daily and weekly basis.
• Coordinate resources and obtain information for special projects and assignments for all associates.
• Unload Inbound and outbound Trucks.
• Organize team daily tasks.
• Manifest and prepare outbound loads for all trucks daily. Banquet Captain
Hilton Garden Inn - Arlington, TX
September 2009 to October 2010
• Coordinate all guest information.
• Comply with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet all company standards.
• Maintain referral log.
• Provide service for all walk-in customers.
• Set up Banquets for large and small groups.
• Worked the hotel restaurant in the mornings.
Andrews Corp - Euless, TX
September 2002 to April 2009
• Primary order puller.
• Load and unload trucks.
• Train all incoming associates of the company processes and procedures. Education
High School Diploma
William A. Wirt High School - Gary, IN
• Understanding team dynamics and encouraging good relationships.
• Selecting and developing the right people.
• Good at effectively delegating.
• Managing discipline and dealing with conflict.
• Great team motivator.