Name : Joshy .T. Kuriakose
Plot no-2,4/8 Marla model town,
Looking for a challenging position that improve my skills, capabilities, education and experience . I am looking for a job in Manufacturing or in Engineering, Application, Purchase and Tooling’s,New product Development or New projects
Keys of success
Achieved a productivity increase target of 10% every year with continual improvement.
Reduced the tooling cost target of 15%every year.
Successfully completed different types of new projects for different customers.
Successfully done the programming of CNC,VMC(4th& 5th axis),HMC and CAD/CAM and developed different types of high precision components for different customers.
• More than 23 years of experience in Manufacturing, Automotive & Aerospace sector especially Production(CNC,VMC,HMC&CAD&CAM),Purchase,cost reduction and engineering.
• Started career as a CNC operator from Faridabad,India.
• Five years of abroad experience in Republic of Cyprus .
• Specially responsible for the programming of 4th and 5th axis VMC machines, Programming of CNC and HMC machines, cost reduction, tooling and development of new components.
• Successfully developed different types of high precision automotive components for different customers.
Education and Qualifications
1993 3-year Diploma in Mechanical engineering from state board of technical education, Kerala, India,with 1st class.
2003 CAD/CAM (IDEASVer.8) Completed from Haryana State Electronics development Corporation, Gurgaon, Haryana, India with A Grade
2003 CAD/CAM (Capsturn Ver7:1) Completed from Cadem Technologies Ltd,Bangalore, India with A grade.
2008 CAD/CAM (MasterCAM&Surf CAM) course from Frederik Institute ofTechnology, Nicosia, Cyprus.
2014 Doing B-Tech from K.S.O.U(3rd &4th Semester completed)
Total Experience -23 years
Presently Working with M/s Bajaj Motors Ltd, 39th K.M milestone,Delhi-Jaipur Highway Narsighpur Gurgaon-122050, Haryana,India(ISO/TS-16949:2009 Certified)Manufactures of high precision Stub Axles of RF-90,X02A and L02B and exporting to Renault –Nissan.Also making Bar pin,forged loop and Base Cup and supplying to TENNECO.This Facility started the operations in June 2011 and basically is a export unit of Bajaj motors group and having 50 machines including 28 CNCs(Moriseiki NL2000, Muratec(Multi spindle Automatic machine),Mazak and ACE),14 VMCs (BFW&AMS) two HMCs and One Induction Hardening Machine.
Designation : CNC&VMC Programmer
Period of Service : July 2011-Till to date
1.Overall responsible for the machine shop activities including production and production related activities.
2.Responsible for programming for the development of new components in CNC,VMC and HMC machines.
3. Responsible for programming for the development of new components in CNC,VMC and HMC machines
4Responsible for the starting of new projects for different customers.
5Responsible for controlling the rejection and reducing the tooling cost.
Worked with M/s Sebros Auto Pvt Ltd,Plot no-191B,Sector4,Maneasr,Gurgaon.
The company started the operations in march 2009 and having a machine shop of around 72 machines including 35 VMCs(Make by BFW &Brother with 4th and 5 th axis) and 29CNC machines(Make by ACE and LMW) including CNC angular grinding and center less grinding machines .Manufactures of high precision automotive components including Forks for Maruti Udyog Limited, Pinion Housing Bolero &Scorpio, Idler box for M&M, Case differential Omni,Carrier differential-O2 for Maruti Udyog limited, Case differential-Indigo and Punto for Tata Fiat motors ltd etc.
Joined as a CNC&VMC Programmer and later promoted as a Deputy manager.
Designation :CNC&VMC Programmer
Period of Service :March 2009-June 2011
1. Overall responsible for the machine shop activities including production, rejection manpower and machine loading schedule etc.
2 .Responsible for the design and selection of all tools including combination tools for the development of new components.
3. Responsible for the purchasing and cost reduction activities in the machine shop.
4. Responsible for the starting of new projects for different customers.
5. Responsible for the programming of 4th and 5th axis in VMC and programming in CNC machines.
6. Responsible for controlling the rejection and reducing the tooling cost.
7. To prepare tools for VMC and CNC machines.
8. Responsible for the costing and cycle time calculation of new products.
Worked with M/s Oasi Business and Technicians ltd 125-129 Agiou demetrios street,1027Kaimakli, Nicosia, Cyprus.Manufactures of different types of stainless steel and special steel products for ministry of defense and defense research and development.
Designation :CAD/CAM&CNC Programmer
Period of Service :September 2003-October 2008
1. Responsible for the programming and operation of Okuma OSP 700L with Okuma CAM (IGF)
2. Responsible for the programming and operation of 5-axis CNC Machining center make by Deckel Maho machine tool corporation of Germany with Heiden Hain control in Frederik Institute of technology, Nicosia, Cyprus with CAD/CAM(Master CAM/Surf CAM)
4 Responsible for reducing the tooling cost and increasing the production.
5 Responsible for the development of new components.
Worked with M/s Rico Auto Industries ltd,38th K.m. milestone, Delhi-Jaipur highway Gurgaon, Haryana,IndiaRico auto industries ltd a QS9000,ISO TS16949,ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified company is one largest manufactures of high precision cast iron and Aluminum components in India for different corporations all over the world including Ford Motorscorporation of USA, General motors of USA, Cummins corporation of USA, Ford motors UK, Maruti Suzuki India ltd, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India ltd, Hero Honda motors ltd etc.
Joined as a DE-I and later promoted as a SED-II
Period of Service :January 1997-August 2003
1. Worked with Rico Auto as a SDE-II in the machine shop export section and totally responsible for the manufacturing of export components for General Motors and Cummins USA and Tata Cummins ltd,Jamshedpur, India.
2. Overall responsible for the working of all machines and Specially responsible for the programming and setting.of CNC Vertical turning center manufactured by Tong-Tai machine tool corporation of Taiwan with Fanuc O-TControl.
4. Responsible for the programming and setting of CNC turning and machining centers make by Hyundai and Daewoo Machine tool corporation of Korea and Tong –Tai corporation of Taiwan with Fanuc and Allen Bradley control.
5. Overall responsible to maintain the quality of all items as per the drawing requirements.
6 Responsible for the development of new components in the machine shop export section.
7. Responsible for the documentation of ISO andTPM related activities.
8. Responsible for the training of the team in work relatedactivities including FMEA, PPAP, Cp, CPK etc.
Worked with M/s India Forgings & Drop Stampings ltd, Plot no-28,sector-6, Faridabad,Haryana, India.Manufactures of Rear axles for Maruti Suzuki India ltd, rear axles for Ford tractors ltd.
Joined as a CNC operator and later promoted as a Junior engineer.
Designation :Junior Engineer
Period of Service :April 1994-January 1997
1 Programming, setting and operation of CNC Turning center make by PSG Machine tool company,Coimbatore with Fanuc O-T control.
2Assisting the development of new components.
3To achieve the maximum production targets.
1. Planning of proper machine loading schedule to achieve maximum output as per the monthly targets.
2. To increase the production as well as reduce the rejection by analyzing the rejection data and with corrective action.
3. Maintain documentation of TS16949and TPM related activities.
CNC Controlls known
Fanuc, Allen Bradley, Okuma, Moriseiki, Siemens,Mitsubishi and Heiden Hain
Ms Word, Excel, Outlook express, Internet Explorer, Autocad and CAD/CAM.
Speak - English, Greek, Hindi& Malayalam
Write - English, Hindi& Malayalam
Read - English, Hindi &Malayalam
Fathers name - Mr.T. M. Kuriakose
Religion - Christian
Preferred Location - Anywhere in India
Date of Birth - 1st May 1974
Place of Birth - India
Citizenship - Indian
Gender - Male
Martial status - Married
Chittarickal P.O.,Kasargod Dist.
Phone number -009***********
Place – Gurgaon Joshy .T. Kuriakose