Seeking a position in the field of management that will enhance my management skills and utilize my strong visualization, organizational and detail-oriented abilities for participating in the growth of the organization.
I am a passionate person who is open to adapt knowledge from all ends. I am a dream catcher who works hard for achieving the targets assigned. I am a quick learner and a good listener. I believe in the sayings,
“Be Humble”, “Actions speak louder than words” and the most important “If you are tired learn to rest not Quit”.
Company: Bajaj Finserv
Position: Sales and Marketing Manager- Home Loans (Self Employed) Responsibilities: It was my responsibility to deal with customers and get business from them for the organization.
• Driving revenue generation.
• Expand our revenue in accounts through cross sell and up sell.
• Managed set of active / existing accounts for closure, negotiation on deal terms.
• Responsible to check the accuracy of the documents.
• Responsible for getting approval with 100 % accuracy.
• I was involved in to the process until the loan amount is disbursed.
• Accuracy audit and diligence on customers background to avoid defaulters.
• We need to check the background to ensure that the customer is able to pay back the loan which required checking the historical data, payment history, property, debt etc.
• Overall i was responsible for 360 degree approach from the time the documents are submitted till the disbursal.
City/ Country: Ahmedabad/ India
Experience: May 2017- Till Date
• Executing loan campaign like fastest loan offer generation, and cutting down the rate of interest to lowest in the industry during festive season.
• Disbursal of the file in 48 hours, i.e. fastest TAT in the industry
• Same day login to sanction.
• Approval of file in 24 hours in case of a Self-Employed Customer.
• We approve the Builder Projects which are under construction, and allow customer to book with those builders.
• YEAR COURSE • ISTITUTION • MARKS
• 2017 • PGPM (Marketing + Marketing Business
• IBS, Gurgaon • 7.5
• 2015 • B.Tech(Computer Science) • Integral University, Lucknow • 75%
• 2011 • 12th • S.Radhakrishnan Public Inter
• 2008 • 10th • Mahatma Hansraj Modern
• OS: Windows, Ubuntu
• Word, Excel, SPSS
Summer Internship at IBS Gurgaon (14 weeks)
Company: “SPA Capital Service Ltd.”
Project Title: “HR Process and Quality of Work life”. Project Area: HR
Project Synopsis: To better understand and analyze the HR policies and environment under which the employees work. The work I did there are:
• Recruitment, Line ups, Follow ups
• Making joining, appraisal, offer letters etc.
• Duration: 14 weeks
Other Projects Undertaken:
1. Project Title: “University Website of Integral University”. Project Area: Java and DotNet
Project Synopsis: Create a new website for the university.
• I worked on backend for the website creation.
• Also worked on picture selection, resizing of picture and finding the hidden error in the work done.
Department: Software Development Cell, Integral University, Lucknow. Duration: 34 weeks
2. Company: “WebTek Labs, New Delhi.”
Project Title: Hail & Go (Easy Cab Booking)
Project Area: Mobile Application Development
Project Synopsis: To create an application that runs on every mobile operating system.
• I worked on Eclipse software
• Also worked on MySql (Database)
Duration: 6 Week
• Technical, logical and innovative orientation.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Public Speaker
Extra Curricular Activities
• Coordinated in Treasure Hunt (2015).
• Coordinated in Robotics.
• Performed in Just Dance, Jhansi (2013).
Name Upasana Gupta
Mother’s Name Dr. Kesh Gupta
Father’s Name Dr. Daya Sagar Gupta.
Marital Status Single
DOB 28 June 1992
Permanent Address Chaitanya Hospital D2-17, Veerangna Nagar, Jhansi Nationality Indian
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true as per my knowledge. DATE: Signature:
PLACE: Upasana Gupta