(617) - 909 - 9553 email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/RameshwariKalse EDUCATION
University of Massachusetts Boston: Boston, MA December 2017 MS in Finance, Concentration – Investment Management Cumulative GPA: 3.76
Mumbai University: Mumbai, India May 2011
Bachelor of Law
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi, India December 2010 Practicing Company Secretary
Mumbai University, Mumbai, India May 2007
Bachelor of Commerce, Concentration -Banking & Insurance RELEVANT FINANCE COURSES AND PROJECTS
1. Financial Modeling
• Valuation methods for Company Analysis, Transaction Analysis, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, WACC & Financial Planning, Forecasting of financial statements for Corporates.
• Equity Valuation Models included Portfolio Model, Fixed Income Model and Option Pricing Model for stocks and bonds. Option Pricing model done by using Black-Scholes Valuation Model and Binomial Valuation Model.
• Regression analysis and its application to financial data.
• Building an Integrated Cash Flow Statement for modeling and projecting the financial statements as well as analyzing and concluding the model. 2. Asset Management Practicum
• Projects on Analysis of Macro and Micro Economic Indicators, industry analysis, sector analysis and key drivers of Sectors.
• Stocks pitch for Graduate Management Fund (AMZN, GOOGL, STZ) – Used Bloomberg to create Equity Screeners and shortlisted 3 stocks. Used DCF and relative valuation for forecasting future income for all stocks.
• Managed own portfolio, which have 4% higher return than Benchmark. 3. Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
• Industry, Sectorial, Company research and Created and Managed own portfolio. Traded stock on daily basis by performing fundamental and technical analysis.
• Created diversified portfolio included stocks and bonds which have positive and higher returns than Benchmark
4. Quantitative Analysis
• The analytical foundation of quantitative analysis of business data and data management techniques using statistical/data analysis software.
• Statistical/data analysis software used for linear regression analysis, panel data models, instrumental variables, time series analysis and dependent variable models. Rameshwari Kalse
1 Kimball Ct., Woburn, MA - 01801
(617) - 909 - 9553 firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/RameshwariKalse EXPERIENCE
Northern Rock Inc.
• Create financial models to forecast potential acquisition earnings and cash flow to determine if target IRR for investors has been reached & Financial Statement Analysis of Target Companies
• Analyze numerous Confidential Investment Memorandums (CIMs) from business brokers to decide which acquisitions to pursue. Develop and script investor memorandums for potential investors
• Assist with deal negotiations and target company diligence RZ & Company, Mumbai, India Jan 2012-Dec 2014
Practicing Company Secretary (Partner in RZ & Company)
• Handled Incorporation of Companies, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP’s), Conversion of Partnership firm or Private Companies into LLP’s and acted as Scrutinizer for Postal Ballots
• Conducted Secretarial Audit and share transfer Audit, Due Diligence for takeover/merger of companies Sungold Capital Limited, Mumbai, India Jun 2009-Jul 2011 Compliance Officer
• Increase in Authorized Share Capital and issue of further shares/ securities.
• Prepared compliances for Listed Companies (Bombay Stock Exchange and SEBI Compliance) Special Assignments:
• Drafted Scheme of Arrangement (Merger & Amalgamation) and application to stock Exchange for NOC; Handled 51% stake taken in Public Limited Companies by Sungold Capital Limited (Listed Company) and Preferential Issue of Convertible Equity Warrants, Equity Shares
• Application for In-Principle Approvals, Listing Applications, Trading Application with Stock Exchange Accounts and Finance Department:
• Valuation of Public Limited and Private Limited Companies, Swap Ratios and drafted reports
• Preparation of budget of companies for various projects, Assisted in preparation Quarterly Unaudited Financial Reports and Finalization of Annual Reports. SG & Associates, Mumbai, India Jun 2007-June 2009
Assistant to Company Secretary
• Annual Filings of Public Limited and Private Limited Companies, Handled Postal Ballot
• Drafting Notices and Agenda of Board meetings, Committee Meetings and General Meetings
• Issuing Preference Shares, American Depository Receipts (ADR)/ Global Depository Receipts (GDR) CERTIFICATION
• Bloomberg Certification
• Certificate in “Financial Markets” by Yale University in Coursera
• Certificate in “Capital Markets” from Bombay Stock Exchange COMPUTER SKILLS:
• Proficient in the use of MS Office application (word, excel, power point and outlook)
• Comfortable with Internet application for extracting information and communication purpose
• Proficient in Windows and Mac OS X
• Statistical/ Data Analysis, SQL & R for Finance