KEERTHI PUTTASWAMY firstname.lastname@example.org
+1-408-***-****(M) https://www.linkedin.com/in/keerthiputtaswamy San Jose, CA
• 4 years of industry experience in Continuous Improvement, Gathering and Documenting Client Requirements, Change Management, Android Application Testing and Quality Assurance.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certified and have a solid understanding of SCRUM, Agile, SaFe methodologies. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• BI Tools: Tableau, SharePoint, SQL (Basics), Minitab, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), Timer Pro, 5S, TPM, 5Whys, fishbone diagram, SPC, FMEA, DMAIC, SPC, SAP, Pareto Chart, Fault Tree Analysis, Quality Control charts, Process Improvement, AutoCAD, Solid works, VBA, Flowchart, 8D methodology, Production Planning, Sharepoint.
• Certification: Greenbelt Six Sigma (2015), Design & Engineering Methodology (2016). EDUCATION:
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA May 2017
Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering Relevant Coursework: Operation Research, Operation Planning & Control, System Simulation, Lean Management, Supply Chain and Logistics, Quality Assurance, Reliability and Quality Control, Healthcare Delivery Systems. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), INDIA May 2012 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications (BE) Relevant Coursework: Analog and Digital Electronics, Logic Design, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, VLSI, Network Analysis, Electronic Instrumentation, Control Systems, DSP, Analog and Digital Communication. EMPLOYMENT:
Industrial Engineer-I, Zollner Electronics Sep 2017-Present
• Facilitating new product introduction (NPI) projects by gathering requirements from clients, documenting and performing time & capability studies to implement the process.
• Guide, coach and trainee team members to identify and define problem before lean implementation.
• Data collection to produce revenue report and analyze generated profit from each project.
• Implementing lean management practices to reduce cost, increase quality, optimize layout and focus on BOM for demand planning, production planning, inventory control and capacity planning. Engineering Intern, Jabil, San Jose Apr 2017- Sep 2017
• New Project ramp up, customer service supervision including price, layout, tools, BOM and quote reviews.
• CAD support for optimizing layouts, process flow, material flow and work center designs.
• Identified engineering activities, Requirement Analysis and forecast of business with operational changes, product roadmap and managed prioritization of activities to support transition of NPI products to mass production. Engineering Intern, Fresenius Medical Care, Concord June 2016 – Aug 2016
• Improved 42% turnaround time of manufacturing process by analyzing time study data and equipment’s specifications to establish stable production.
• Performed witnesses’ product acceptance tests at supplier’s facility and supported manufacturing team to rapidly recognize process model and quality issues
• Gathered failure data from the product development phase to perform root-cause analysis & generated resolution report
• Produced risk analysis report to avoid shortages of high risk parts, delays and quality issues. Test Associate, Amazon Development Center, India Jan 2013-July 2015
• Exposure and profound acquaintance in Android application testing.
• Developed and executed test cases for the applications submitted to the Amazon App Store
• Supported team to determine the individual performance metrics, fulfillment goals, quality and resultant analogies from the data
• Collecting data to perform application operation stability, analyze the data and generate failure report ACADEMIC PROJECT
Process Improvement Project, FMC: May 2017
• Application of Lean SixSigma concepts, manufacturing principles and statistical models in the production team.
• Evaluated work method proposals while performing time and motion study to help reduce the production time, achieved 42% reduction in production time.
Monitoring the Population Growth Using Statistical Quality Control, SJSU: Dec 2016
• Studied SQC tools for the population growth in the past 15years and analyzed the data using control charts and applied control charts to see the trend of the data and performed the Gauge R&R, process capability analysis using Minitab and R.