JILL C. HARDING
TOP SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
NATIONAL & DISTRICT AWARDS
Extensive Background in Inside-Outside Sales, Customer Service and Marketing Retaining 95%+ Client Account Loyalty
#1 in USA for Largest Percentage Increase in Sales Growth at 99.9% in Nation History for year-over-year growth in meeting sales and revenue goals. Quick to become a product expert and valued partner, connecting with people at all levels while identifying needs. In prior position, emerged as top sales leader of struggling region, building relationships against well-established competitors, and spiking total sales to over a million. Core Skills & Capabilities
• Consultative-Solution Selling • High-Volume Outbound Sales • Leading-Coaching Accounts
• Building Sales Pipelines • Competitive Market Analysis • Compelling Presentations
• Strategic Sales-Business Plans • Analytics-Tracking-Reporting • Creating Brand Awareness
• High Closing Ratio • Strong Financial Acumen • Maximizing Account Growth EXPERIENCE / ACCOMPLISHMENTS
INSIDE SALES / MARKETING MANAGER 2018 – present
FBG MEDIA, Santa Barbara, CA
Total business development and revenue responsibility for a leader in the Federal Procurement Industry. Deliver multi-channel solutions that drive sales and awareness for national accounts across North America.
• Engage in intensive inside sales, follow-up, and customer service; negotiate and close contracts.
• Successful in completing over 200 outbound-inbound calls daily.
• Partner with each account to create tailored marketing campaigns that integrate digital and print publications, web directories and media marketing campaigns.
• Educate customers and deliver strategies with integrity. SALES MANAGER 2014 – 2017
NORMAN U.S.A., Central Coast Territory
World-class, award-winning window furnishings manufacturer. Designed business strategies and sales solutions that fueled immediate demand in a marginal region, fueled total sales to over a million.
• Carved out new retail footprint for Norman by transforming poorest territory into a top performer, creating new accounts and re-positioning territory for growth and sustained competitive advantage.
• Responsible for cold calling (in-person and telephone), follow-up, relationship-building, marketing, account maintenance, revenue growth and reporting for accounts from Moorpark to Paso Robles.
• Gained advanced proficiency in Salesforce.com; tracking, analyzing and reporting sales for each account.
• Inspired and motivated in-store staff through ongoing training, incentives and coaching on a complex portfolio of products, business building strategy, and the ‘Norman USA’ culture.
• Remained diligent in activating accounts through continued sales support during ride-a-longs, client presentations, design consultations and installations. Analyzed performance through routine follow-up.
• Facilitated detailed and complex website training and navigation for each account. Selected Achievements:
• #1 in USA for Largest Percentage Increase in Sales Growth in nation.
• #1 in region for Most Appointments and #2 in USA for New Account Opening.
• Converted 70% of account base to earn ‘Certified Dealer’ status and attend 2-day training in Los Angeles, outperforming peers who had larger territories.
• Consistently met or exceeded goals by 90-130%, grew active base to over 100 accounts. Page 2
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE 2013 – 2014
THE ALTERNATIVE PRINTING, Santa Barbara, CA
Became a driving force responsible for generating strong client relationships. Brought in 70% new business, while growing 30% of account base through high volume cold calling and outside sales.
• Specialized in books, manuals, reports, marketing collaterals and targeted client base comprised of professors, researchers, scientists, graphic designs and publishers. DESIGN CONSULTANT 2009 – 2013
3 DAY BLINDS, BUDGET BLINDS, FREE-LANCE, Santa Barbara, CA Top district design consultant specializing in upscale residences, exclusive spas and commercial properties. Cultivated a strong clientele, achieved outstanding closing ratios and earned numerous awards.
• Developed self-generated referrals and company referrals through high volume outbound sales and networking. Worked with many vendors and cultivated strong partnerships with top design firms, real estate companies, architects and contractors.
• Spokeswoman at networking events and Ambassador to Goleta Chamber of Commerce. SALES REPRESENTATIVE 2008 – 2009
ADT SECURITY SERVICES, Santa Barbara, CA
Recognized as #1 Producer by peers and management. Maintained 90% closing ratio. Successfully closed over 20 high-dollar contracts monthly, surpassing all sales records and sales goals.
• Took over territory that expanded from Santa Maria to Oxnard for a leading security system provider.
• Drove new growth and expanded sales through intensive cold calling and consistent follow-up.
• Negotiated and closed high-dollar security system contracts valued up to $25K. SALES REPRESENTATIVE / OPERATIONS MANAGER 1995 – 1999 NORTHSHORE SWIMWEAR, Maui and Oahu, HI
Executed aggressive sales strategy that transformed territory. Cultivated over 100 accounts in Maui and Oahu. Grew revenues 30% each year. Established manufacturer as dominate player in swimwear market.
• Advanced quickly from Inside Sales to Outside Sales, Operations Manager, Buyer and Designer.
• Brought on new product lines and became a creative driver in design/custom fit swimwear.
• Management role included daily sales reports, record-keeping, forecasting and retail management. TEACHING BACKGROUND
Top Requested Teacher in Private Catholic School System, Oahu, HI 1999 – 2007
• Increased enrollment 20%, strengthened policies, extensive committee leadership experience.
• Transformed struggling campus through well-orchestrated marketing, fundraising activities and events. EDUCATION / TRAINING / SKILLS / INTERESTS
University of California Santa Barbara
B.A., Art and Humanities/History
Extensive Professional Training, Norman Windows
Graduated from extremely complex product training boot camp Advanced Proficiency in Salesforce.com
Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Competitive Outrigger, Three-time Top State Champion Social Chair, Event Planner, Outrigger Regatta Festivals and Fundraisers