Creative, organized, and reliable event coordinator for non-profit organizations and enterprising companies. I pride myself on being able to juggle diverse responsibilities and collaborate with a team to make each event unique and exceptional. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Tastemakers International Inc.: San Francisco June 2018 - Now Program Manager Production Assistant Promotional Model
• Hired as a production assistant for Espolon Cocktail Fights in San Francisco and immediately promoted as the Campari Program Manager who manages Southern and Northern California promotion for Aperol, Skyy Vodka and Espolon Tequila.
• Manage 5 to 10 events per week via Work Market with over 50 active promotional models on the roster.
• Review/revise recaps, photos and expenses via SalesForce based platform per event. Next Level Marketing: San Francisco August 2016 - Now Market Manager Brand Ambassador Promotional Model
• Relocated to New York in August 2018 as a Market Manager to cover promotions with over 250 active promotional models in the area. Single-handedly managed check- ins for 15 events in 1 day for Brockman’s Gin, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Hiro Sake.
• November 2017 - Promoted to California Market Manager. On board new recruits and update records of current staff on a unique online portal. Review/revise event recaps, expenses and photos per event. Track inventory of POS and product.
• June 2017 - Stoli Guy for the Stoli Key West Cocktail Classic Semifinals in Northern California and the week long Finale in Key West, Florida.
• April 2017 - Trained at the Suntory Headquarters in New York to be the sole Northern California Brand Ambassador for Kiwami Greens.
• August 2016 - referred by the National LGBT Ambassador for Stoli and on boarded as a promotional model and production assistant for exclusive Suntory and Stoli events. Leftwich Event Specialists, Inc.: San Francisco June 2013 - August 2018 Executive Assistant Office Manager Production Assistant Event Specialist
• Coordinated multiple aspects of the event planning process including client communication and follow through, designing floor plans, designing printed and projected visual content, securing rental furniture and equipment, vendor coordination, securing parking and ABC permits, updating timelines, stage management, volunteer management, guest registration, and auction management.
• Hands on for event setup and load out especially for guest registration, banquets, film festivals, and auction check-out area. Specializing in fundraising events for non-profit organizations such as Out & Equal, the Arthritis Foundation, and SF Film Festival.
• As the office manager, I maintained the cleanliness and organization of the office space as well as managed client and visitor registration required by the building. Received and delivered mail and packages for the program managers per event.
• As the executive assistant to the Founder, COO and Operations Manager in the office, I would schedule and confirm appointments with clients and staff, book conference rooms for potential and ongoing clients, print and distribute agendas, timelines and agreements per meeting, make bank deposits, and troubleshoot technical issues with laptops, printers, and smart phones. PRIOR EXPERIENCE
The Miller Law Firm: San Francisco December 2015 - August 2018 Social Media Manager Website Designer
AsiaSF: San Francisco October 2015 - July 2016
Social Media Manager
Smuin Ballet: San Francisco Feb 2011 – June 2013
Hong Kong Ballet: HKSAR June 2007 – Nov 2010
Corps de Ballet
San Francisco Ballet: San Francisco June 2001 – May 2007 Corps de Ballet
St. Mary’s College of California: Bachelor of Arts with Honors December 2013 Major in Performing Arts
City College of San Francisco: Associate of Arts, Dean’s List May 2001 SOFTWARE AND APP COMPETENCY
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Hootsuite, SalesForce, Work Market, Microsoft Suite, G Suite, Google+, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Mail and Calendar for Mac, Basecamp, Greater Giving, Eventbrite, MailChimp, Zenreach, Zoom, WordPress, Squarespace, Social Tables, and QuickBooks. HOBBIES
Dancing, Choreography, Video Editing, Photography, Travel, Pet Care, and Child Mentoring.