ALBERT D. FABRIKANT
POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA 33067
TEL: 954-***-**** E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position that may utilize my 30+ years professional skills in Administration, Logistics Coordination,Purchasing, Forecasting, expediting, customer service
Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
PARADIGM AEROSPACE STUART FL OCTOBER 2017 TO AUGUST 2018
. Detailed monitoring of milestone plan .
. Detailed monitoring of work in progress (tooling, raw material,
. Management meetings with suppliers representatives to improve delivery situation
. Preparation of waterfall chart to provide information on parts being built and to expedite shipments of parts
ATC AEROSPACE, POMPANO BEACH, FL JUNE 2012 TO JULY 2017
As a Buyer / Expeditor coordinated the movement of parts between vendor, customer, stockroom or any other location, kept the department’s manager informed ensuring on time delivery for customer satisfaction while obtaining the best overall price and value for the company on purchase of parts.
Responsibilities: This position was responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation and performance of specific client program (s). As such the prime duties are as follows:
• Monitor and maintain inventory forecast ensuring the stock surplus to fulfill the business needs
• Review requisitions as necessary for inbound parts
• Develop a strong relationship with all vendors and ensure that the company was getting the most competitive quotes and receiving the best possible value.
• Solicited and reviewed bid proposals. Analyzed and recommend best overall vendor to management
• Tracked/ and monitored status of all material/parts required in order to fulfill sales orders
• Conferred with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule at price, reputations, etc.
• Expedited movement of parts between vendors, customers, stockroom, etc.
• Communicated priorities with all parties
• Contacted vendor with discrepancies for resolution
• Interfaced with all departments and resolved problems and issues with needed purchase items.
• Updated inventory tracking system/maintain records
• Reported to manager/supervisor
• Assisted with other duties as assigned
BRISA INTERNATIONAL, INC., COCONUT CREEK, FL September 1998 to March 2012
MANAGER OF THE INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC DEPARTMENT IN CHARGE OF PURCHASING AND LOGISTICS COORDINATION
Direct interaction with customers overseas, suppliers in the US and overseas, purchasers, buyers, consignees, agents
In charge of several key accounts. Preparation of quotes, purchase orders, invoicing, shipping documents.(AWB AND B/L) Preparation and presentation of Letter of Credit and other documentation including export/import documentation.
Responsible for billing and invoicing of freight and handling charges and estimating/quoting freight and handling costs for customers with trucking airlines and shipping lines
Direct negotiation with suppliers & transport companies.
Arrangement of inland transportation from anywhere in the US to our warehouse where required and consolidation of shipments. Worked directly with Customs Brokers for the clearance of goods and cargo arriving in the US and arranged distribution of products nationwide and world-wide.
Graduate of Erasmus Hall High School, Brooklyn, NY Graduate of Queens College with B. S.
Proven leadership qualities, able to take charge and self starter Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Ability to make supplier determination based on a variety of determining factors-cost, delivery time, quality, etc.