Steven J. Tully
Atlanta Metro Area • 770-***-**** • s firstname.lastname@example.org • linkedin.com/in/steve-tully/ SENIOR LEVEL SALES EXECUTIVE
Results-driven leader with an extensive history of success in leading high-performing teams to exceed expectations. Proven record in creating sales plans, market expansion, training and employee development, budgeting and expense allocations, and program execution. Well-developed business acumen, coMMunication skills, and attention to detail. Proficient in M icrosoft Office, MS Access and Excel. Bilingual and proficient in Spanish.
Coca-Cola North America 2004 - 2018
Senior National Sales Executive - Foodservice & Hospitality, A tlanta GA, 2 007- 2018 Managed and grew the total non-alcoholic beverage business of national food service accounts via a consultative selling process. Leveraged relationships with CEO, COO, CMO and Purchasing of publicly traded companies to sell in important business driving initiatives, nurtured key Franchisee relationships to help facilitate system engagement.
● Spearheaded yearly business planning of over 14MM EQ cases and $52MM revenue with focus on growing OI and total beverage servings.
● Created and sold impactful consumer programs that grew total beverage incidence 7 points in 5 years, that delivered over $9MM in operating profit.
● Successfully negotiated multi year beverage contracts against aggressive competitive bid’s contributing a total revenue of >$300MM over term.
● Led the sale of Coca-Cola Freestyle to franchisee system, gained approval from largest franchisee’s that grew to gallon sales +20% in those restaurants.
● Launched Minute Maid Smoothie program complete with yearly LTO products and flavors that grew total beverage servings over 2% and revenue $1MM per annum.
● Introduced and tested new products such as Dasani water, Gold Peak Tea and Coffee, Minute Maid Premium Lemonades, Barralitto’s Aguas Frescas, Blue Sky premium sodas, frozen carbonated beverages (ICEE), and Fanta flavors that increased beverage servings and improved consumer satisfaction.
● Executed Minute Maid Lemonade and HiC Fruit Punch 1 2 gallon jug program to address declining beverage servings for the off premise occasion, program significantly exceeded expectations delivering over 4% growth in volume.
● Initiated and implemented program to reinvigorate customers Minute Maid Juice program. Using consumer, industry insights and testing Minute Maid Berry Blend was created and launched. The performance of this product doubled the volume of the prior product and led to to a 1% growth in the total juice category.
● Managed $13MM equipment and water filter recapitalization project that will improve dispensed beverage quality and reduce service and operating costs ~$150k per annum.
● Member of new business acquisition team that converted major hotel chain from competitor. Responsible for managing and converting all competitive locations in Atlanta market area.
● Maintained Global customer relationship, and provided insights and coaching to in country Coca-Cola associates to ensure that our products are served throughout the world. Group Manager, Centralized Sales - Foodservice & Hospitality, D unwoody GA, 2 003-2007 Led a team of Sales Associates (up to 14 people) to create and execute business plans for Local and National chain customers.
● Created training and onboarding process for all new centralized sales associates.
● Includes Local Value Creation Selling (LVCS), Dimensions of Professional Selling (DPS), and Basic Beverage Marketing.
● Created selling and tracking process for Coca-Cola ONCALL to improve customer satisfaction and reduce cost to serve.
● Headed over $50MM in Revenue and 47,000 Outlets.
● Surpassed business Plan volume 2003-2007.
● Removed over $1 Million in Service, POS and Unbundling expense 2003-2006.
● Increased sales initiative close % from 22.8% to over 40.0%.
● Member of Subway Global Account Leadership Team.
● Leader/Sponsor for creation and implementation of competitive acquisition strategy.
● Led execution, training and selling of Subway brand strategies.
● Team conducted 12,000 Subway Brand Optimizations prior to conversion.
● Removed competitive spicy cherry in ~4,800 locations.
● Sold in VAULT to 2,627 of 3,703 locations.
T eam Manager, National Program Activation Team (NPAT), 2 000-2003 Led a team of associates whose primary responsibility was to communicate and execute national bottle can programs across all Bottler Territories.
● Managed 10 direct reports, and indirectly managed 9 additional associates.
● Create and administer monthly 1 on 1 coaching sessions and yearly performance reviews with all associates.
● Met staffing requirements, from understanding staffing needs, reviewing resumes, interviewing, providing interview feedback to making hiring decision.
● Managed Senior Level engagement and stewardship across all major Bottling territories.
● Created Access Database to track all associate performance. Associates can get their own real time KBI data and see how they are performing relative to the rest of the team.
● Stewardship reporting to Coca-Cola Bottling System and Internal constituents.
● Created and Implemented Yearly KBI’s to increase productivity and reduce costs.
● Performed work/time study to revamp Account Coordinator capacity model, used results to increase productivity. YTD 2002 Account Coordinator performance is up 14.3%.
● Worked with both CCE bottle/can and fountain NAE’s to create package neutral implementation programs, so that there was only one Coca-Cola face to the customer. Additional Roles, 1 994-2000
● Centralized Sales Associate
● Team Lead, Customer Service Representative
LaPointe Mitsubishi, C harlotte NC, 1993
● Sales Associate
Bachelor of Arts: International Business and World Trade, December 1992 - S tate University of New York at Buffalo