E. David Motte
Cell: 626-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION: University of California, Los Angeles Bachelor of Arts
SOFTWARE PROGRAMS: AccPac, Yardi, MRI, JD Edwards, Skyline
Proficient in MS OFFICE Applications
Current Real Estate License (CA)
Account Analysis Financial Reporting Variance Reporting
Bank Reconciliations Contract / Document Review Month-End Closing
Full AR, AP & GL Cost Control Lease Administration
Budgeting Fixed Assets / Depreciation AR Aging / Collections
Educational Management Services Pasadena, CA January – June, 2018
Senior Accountant Contract
General Ledger – Financial Analysis, Account Reconciliation
Special Projects per Audit requests
Weingart Center Association Los Angeles, CA October, 2015 – August, 2017
* Budgeting and Variance Analysis
* Monthly Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
* Month-End Journal Entries (Payroll, Expenses, Depreciation, Bank Statements)
* Analyze Balance Sheet Accounts monthly
Dilbeck Real Estate Pasadena, CA May, 2007 - August, 2015
Real Estate Agent and Administrator
* Residential Brokerage
* Prepare and review transaction documents.
* Document Checklists; Handle escrows; Marketing.
La Curacao Business Center, Los Angeles, CA July, 2010 - April, 2012
Property Accountant 650,000 square feet, 80 tenants
* Set up and maintain Leases on Yardi
* Two floors of Executives Suites. Constant moving in and out of tenants.
* Billing and Posting of all Rental Payments. CAM calculations also.
* Coding, inputting of A/P Invoices, and printing checks
* Administrate Payroll through ADP
E. David Motte
Page 2 of 2
Westfield, Inc. Sherman Oaks, CA April, 2006 - May, 2007
Property Accountant 1.4M square feet, 90 Tenants
* Invoiced, Collected, and Posted all Monthly Rents.
* Set up Leases, checking for accuracy, (a lot of monthly changes to the rent roll).
* Entered payments using JD Edwards software.
* Reduced delinquencies by 40%.
Teacher, Sept 2000 – April 2006
Worked in the Pasadena, Alhambra, Los Angeles and Arcadia School Districts
Primarily taught Math at the Middle School Level. However served long-term substitute and
Also summer school at all levels, K -12.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Los Angeles, CA May 1993 - Sept, 2000