o Professional Sports Marketing
o Sports & Retail Sales
o Event Planning & Management
o Customer Service & Networking
o Microsoft Office & Quicken
o Accounting & Finance
GATEWAY GRIZZLIES PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL – SAUGET, IL Assistant Box Office Manager, Jan. 2017 - Sep. 2017 / Box Office & Business Manager, Sep. 2017 - Present
- Season & Group Ticketing Sales Director.
- Manage financial records, revenue through multiple accounts and reconciliation of funds and deposits.
- Driving revenue through in-bound and out-bound sales calls.
- Managing, training and developing summer interns.
- Building and developing client relationships, event management and customer service.
- Led point for NCAA Division III Regionals (2017 & 2018) hosted by Webster University. HELFRICH FAMILY EYECARE - BELLEVILLE, IL
Accounting Assistant/ Optician, March 2016 – Present
- Bookkeeping; accounting entries, data analytics and P&L statements.
- Payroll, importing checks and deposits into Quicken for reconciliation.
- Optical sales, lab work, scheduling appointments and client retention. OLD NAVY - Fairview Heights, IL
Sales Associate, October 2011 - March 2016
- Drove sales through customer service and credit card acquisitions.
- Organized lines for shopper and store efficiency.
- Built customer relationships and focused on upselling to maximize sales and customer experience. ST. LOUIS BLUES - St. Louis, MO
Community Relations Game-Night Intern, October 2015 - April 2016
- Managed, planned and executed all in-game auctions.
- Assisted with community outreach, special events and player meet-and greets.
- Assisted with Blues street team and youth hockey development initiatives. EDUCATION
LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY - Belleville, IL
Degree: BA, Sports Management (May 2016)
Major: Sports Management
NAIA COLLEGIATE ATHLETE - Baseball - August 2011 - September 2014 ENACTUS USA - Club Vice President - August 2014 - August 2015 / Club President - August 2015 - May 2016