SUMIT KUMAR PANDA
ANGELICA *D, COSMOS LOUNGE, MANPADA, MUMBAI-400607, INDIA
Total 5+ years of Experience in Innovative professional field, having concise vision of future objectives with years of progressive Service and Sales expertise in Medical Devices field
(Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Orthopaedic Power Tools, Cardiac Tools, Neurosurgery High Speed Devices, ENT Devices, General Surgery Devices) .Looking for a dynamic and growing company where I can utilize my interpersonal skills, Communication and customer Service skills as well as leadership experience to deliver a calibrated output. SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND SPECIALITY:
Service Management Professional having experience in developing roadmap for Service Operation Development SRO in India. Technically Trained on products of Advanced Visualisation, Electrosurgical Equipment’s, High Speed Micromotors, BLDC motor, Neurology, Spine and ENT Powered Tools.
• Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Concrete of Service and Repair Operation at National Level
• Develop and lead the roadmap for Technical Services Operations capacities
(organization, processes & Tools) to enable business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Service Level Agreement with 70% End User as key after Sales Support with GoTo Service Strategies.
• Service Workshop and Training Programme at Corporate Group of Hospital.
• Developing strategy to drive Company Revenue making a profit centre. Manage a portfolio of clients in alignment with the Client Delivery Executives (CDEs). Product Launch presenter and Product trainer.
Sales Management Professional having experience is managing Channel partner as a reach for Sales and Service to the Customer.
• Driving Capital and Disposable Business as a part of After sales recurring revenue.
• Working on Lead management System to have Rate Contract at Corporate.
• Business Development as a part of Customer Reach for Sales and Service revenue to strategies P&L.
• Product Marketing and Demonstration through its life-cycle, focus on End user requirement. New Product launch with competitive analysis. WORK EXPERIENCE:
SERVICE AND SALES MANAGER-
India and South Asia Region
2018 – Present
• Develop and lead the roadmap for Conmed India Technical Services Operations capacities (organization, processes & Tools) to enable business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Sales and Marketing of existing product and New product to KOL like Dr.Sanjay Trivedi,Dr.Ravi Mittal,Dr.Attique Vasudev,Dr.Kalpesh Trivedi,Dr.Anant Joshi,Dr.Ramakant Panda, Dr.Kalpesh Trivedi, Dr.Parag Sancheti,Dr.Satish Sonar,Dr.Nikhil Iyer, Dr.Pradeep Kombose and many more.
• Conduct workshop and live Surgery in National Conference Like Pune Knee Course PKC by Dr.Sachin Tapasvi,Arthroscopy Academy by Dr.Roshan Wade,India Arthroscopy Society by Dr. Gopinathan P .
• Work on Government Tender with Channel Partner for Incorporating Technical Specification or Tender Specification.
• To ensure achievement of forecasted P&L and to maximise the contribution to the overall India operation. Actively seek and initiate efficiencies and operational process improvements to control costs and create savings against budget.
• Launched Door-2-Door Service for Direct To Customer interaction like Fortis Hospital,Gurgaon,Fortis Escorts Okhla,Max Cure Hospital Hyderbad,GHPL Medanta,Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai and many more solving the issue in 24hr working Hr of TAT.
• Progressively improving Customer Sales and Service bandwidth.
• Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels, utilising survey results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction. Ensure all complaints/commendations are appropriately logged and actioned as mandated by the business.
• Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products within the Region to achieve and exceed targets.
• Drive product enhancements to better support Service & Repair initiatives as well as sellable features.
• Service delivery management, customer support and issue resolution, team management are major job role.
• Manage a portfolio of clients in alignment with the Client Delivery Executives (CDEs). Establish and manage Extended Warranty programs.
• Offer advice to clinical users across all Directorates within the hospital on usage and provision of equipment including the management of the Investment Plan/BOQ. Ensuring equipment meets agreed output specifications and is replaced according to the given technology lifecycle whilst protecting the business from functionality scope creep.
• Understanding & full ownership of clients' contracts, the SLA requirements and key deliverables.
• Lead project teams as needed to accomplish project objectives, including support of specification development, test protocol definition, as well as their review and execution. SERVICE ENGINEER
CONMED CORPORATION 2013-
• Identify repair opportunities and work closely with service sales department.
• Responsible for service, repair, and maintenance equipment Orthopaedic, Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Cardiology, ENT, Spine and Neuro Powered systems, Advanced visualization, Advanced Surgical.Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical failure in equipment.
• Conduct regular safety walks and inspections.
• Test and calibrate the equipment’s on integrated level using various computer programs, Gaudian safety analyzer, Hypot tester, Ground bond, Magtrol dyne, stroboscope, Digital Multimeter, precision thermometer, waveform signal monitoring.
• Answer phone calls and emails on various technical issues from clients.
• Troubleshooting via phone or facetime to know issue level.
• Perform installation, service, and preventative maintenance activities at clients' places.
• Schedule and organize training for clients, staff, and colleagues to understand the intricacies of service and repair work.
• Responsible for providing service estimates, service report, test data sheets to the clients.
• Responsible in maintaining spare inventory, Service and maintenance records.
• Conduct regular quality audits on all assets which include, but not limited to: sharps containers, transporters and internal delivery apparatus. ACHIEVEMENTS AND TRAINING RECEIVED:
• Successfully completed training on Powered Instrument, Advanced Visualisation at Seoul, South Korea.
• Setup of All India Service Operation for Advanced Visualisation, Advanced Surgical and Orthopaedic Equipment’s.
• Product Training on MIS equipment’s, Mumbai.
• Presentation on Powered Instrument Sterilization at All India Dealers at Nepal.
• Covered most of the India in terms of customer Integration, Demos, Installation, Customer support.
• Represent Conmed India Service Team in All India dealers Meet at Manesar.
• IPC Solder certification.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering REC, Orissa, India 2008- 2012.
• Course on INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION PLC at Orissa, India 2010-2011. HOBBIES:
• Collecting information on new technologies.
• Reading Digital magazines to stay update on new technologies.
• Watching comedy Series.
• Mr.Prakash Chandra Swain, Founder and Director of Reflection Medical Devices, Delhi.
• Mr.Rajanish Rai, Product Manager-Smith & Nephew India.
• Shivam Bhadauria,Area Sales Manager-Karnataka-Linvatec India Pvt Ltd.