Ruben Velez Sepulveda
Cabo Rojo, PR 00623
PO Box 687
San German, PR 00683
January 2018 Moved to Puerto Rico
Business Development Manager - PRITCO Inc.
January 2017 to December 2017
Develop business potential within government and private sector in Information and Technology services.
Identifying new sales leads.
Pitching products and/or services.
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
Maintain our current client portfolio up to date in technology innovations.
Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations.
Coach team members.
Services Executive Ricoh America - Maitland, FL
January 2016 to November 2016
Responsibilities Proposes the proper solutions to customer by integrating RICOH technologies to include the appropriate frontend solutions, connectivity and hardware.
Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, protects territory and participates in increasing revenue stream within current accounts.
Actively participates in account reviews. With a team of specialists, coordinates the necessary resources to respond to major corporations.
Promotes products and represents the company at off-site customer meetings.
Maintains records of all account activity within sales database.
Maintains contact lists for each account.
Serves as first line of contact with customers.
August 1991 to January 2012
Senior Executive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - GlaxoSmithKline
• Responsible of promotion of respiratory products to a selected customers within the north part of the island of Puerto Rico
• Special Account Manage on Puerto Rico Health Reform Environment
District Sales Manager
• Sales Manager of twelve Professional Sales Representatives.
• Budget Management.
• Training, coaching and developing PSR.
• Identify new areas of business within the territory.
• Exponent data analysis.
• Maintain good business relationships with key prescribers.
• Developing Top Performers
• Identifying low performers Sales Representative and taking corrective actions
HIV and Oncology Specialist
• Responsible of promotion and sale of Oncology and HIV products within North, West and South of the Island.
• Develop the "Dia de Niños" a fun and educational program for children and parents infected with HIV in Ponce, Mayagüez and Arecibo.
• Collaborate in National Cancer Survival Day in Ponce Area.
• Open and development new accounts in HIV and Oncology customers.
• Introduction of new products in Medical Plans, government and private accounts.
• Coordination of scientific and professional educational programs.
• Work with federal HIV funds like Ryan-White and 330.
• Maintain growing sales in these areas.
• Train new personnel in HIV and Oncology Division.
Hospital Sales Representative
• Promotion and direct sales of neuromuscular blockers, antibiotics, asthma medication, chemotherapy and other company products.
• Work with Government and Private Hospitals.
• Participate and analyze bids in government hospitals B2B
• Elaborate and participate in educational and speakers programs for OB-GYM, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Interns in 3 mayor hospitals (Arecibo, Aguadilla and Mayagüez).
• Customer promotion of gastrointestinal, antibiotics, migraine, respiratory, and dermatology products.
• Coordination of speakers and educational programs within my territory
• Team Work with my territory partners for developing our business.
August 1989 to August 1991 Puerto Rico Highway Authority
Technician in charge of laboratory, testing of construction materials for roads and other construction for the government over west part of the island.
Supervising laboratory personnel.
Keeping records of daily assistance.
June 1986 to August 1989 Transportation And Public Works Department
Keeping daily administrative records of assistance and works in the area of renewing driver’s licenses and verifies traffic violations.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Biology Interamerican University of Puerto Rico 1986
Team worker, fast grow and learning, coaching and counseling ability. Twenty years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales including Trade, Hospital and Specialist Positions. This includes wide range therapeutically areas; gastrointestinal, antibiotics, dermatology, migraine, depression, asthma, anesthesia, chemotherapy, antiemetic, antivirals and HIV products. Computer literate, prescription data analysis, certified trainer, responsible of recruit, train and coaching new hires in all of these areas.