Johanne Fievre, ARNP
Palm Bay, FL • 321-***-****
j firstname.lastname@example.org • h ttps://www.linkedin.com/in/johanne-fievre-600605170/ Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Pediatric Advanced Life Support Critical Care
● Nominee and “Nurse of the Month” Award Recipient.
● Provide primary care, health surveillance, and promotion to full patient panels; administer medication, fluids, and/or nutrition as directed by provider to patients.
● Review charts for potential drug interactions or other health concerns.
● Direct patient care as the expert resource; ensure compliance with age appropriate preventive health measures.
● Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
● Excellent assessment, organization, customer service, and communication skills. Professional Experience
Melbourne Regional Medical Center– Melbourne, FL
Staff Nurse – Intensive Care, 2006 to Present
Provide patient care as a staff nurse in the ICU. Coordinate multidisciplinary care and patient services. Modify treatment dosages by assessing patient, assessing labs, consulting protocols. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records. Administer IV drips such as sedation drugs, vasopressors, antibiotics, and anti-arrhythmias. Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and families to achieve best outcomes. Liaise between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans. Provide support such as emotional, direct patient and families to ancillary services directly or indirectly via case management or social worker. Facilitate treatment based protocol, such as hypothermia, continuous renal replacement therapy (crrt), EKOS, acute stroke (TPase), close monitoring for complications, and changes in condition.
● Charge Nurse- oversee and manage clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining high level of staff morale and professionalism.
● Involved in new staff recruitment efforts.
● Member of the rapid response team.
Johanne Fievre, ARNP Page 2
● Additional Experience:
● Staff Nurse- Respiratory Care Unit/ Critical Care, N ew York Methodist Hospital- NY
● Monitored and assessed critically ill patients. Managed patients on ventilators and coordinated with respiratory therapists and doctors when necessary. Education
Master of Science- Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2 018 Chamberlain College of Nursing
Licenses: A RNP 9249956
Community Involvement: Chronic Disease Prevention Through Lifestyle Changes- Baptiste Bethanie Church