University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Dept. of Computer Science
B.S. in Computer Science
● Tools Bash, SVN, Git
● Technologies .NET, Unity, D3.js, jQuery, JSON, Django, Flask PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
I KIDS – Software Engineer Champaign, IL Summer 2018
● Wrote scalable and optimized code using Python to handle data imputation and post-processing. F rasca International – Software Engineer Urbana, IL Summer 2017
● Made improvements to the existing simulator system by implementing a debugging instance for aeronautical engineers in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio.
● Wrote a compression module that reduced program startup time by ~8 seconds by limiting memory overhead.
● Miscellaneous UI changes.
TechHiring.com – Front-End Engineer Hollidaysburg, PA Summer to Winter 2015
● (Individual) Implemented web crawler to scrape tweets off Stocktwits.com and a sentiment analyzer to classify overall projection of company stocks, complete with command-line interface and GUI.
● (Group) Worked in a team to create an interactive application for reading library resources in VR for my senior project.
● (Individual) Completed an interactive slideshow project visualizing the trends of Nitrogen Dioxide pollution using D3.js.
● (Group) Led my group to finish a project that simulated a Bitcoin trading exchange using PHP and SQL. RELEVANT COURSES
Data Structures Algorithms & Models of Computations Systems Programming Data Visualization Text Information Systems Data Mining User Interface Design Computer Architecture Statistics INTERESTS
Kickboxing, Fencing, Swimming
● University Achievement Scholarship at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
● National Merit Semifinalist
● Vice President, Lambda Phi Epsilon