DANIEL OSEI KUFFOUR
Date of Birth: 15TH Oct, 1991
Language Spoken: English Language, French (Basic), Twi.
I am keen to chart a career in Statistics and Teaching. In achieving this, I have proven myself to be self-motivated, committed and determined in achieving set goals. I have also demonstrated negotiating and organization skills, a firm sense of responsibility and my ability to work hard under pressure. I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and I am able to interact and relate to a wide range of people, as proven by my varied work experiences.
Education and Training
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology 2010 -2014
Bachelor Degree in Acturial Science
Adisadel College 2006-2009
Cape Coast, Ghana
WASSCE (General Art)
Highlights: Competence and skills
• Computer Literate in Microsoft
• Good managerial Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in a Multi cultural Environment
• Geographic Information System and Remote Sensing
• Analytical Laboratory Methods and Procedures
• Report Writing
• Monitoring, Project planning, implementation
JANUARY 2016 T0 December 2016 : A Mathematics TEACHER ( Danicom International School )
• Teaches junior School Mathematics
JUNE 2015: Sale executive (Study Access Consult).
• Book appointment and sell to potential client.
And also report to the marketing manager for accounting of sales
AUGUST 2014 TO JUNE 2015: National Service, ( National Health Insurance Authority, NHIA Weija)
• Registering people on to the National Health Insurance Scheme
• Sensitization and public awareness programs in the region
JULY 2014 TO AUGUST 2014; Sales executive (Saham insurance Company)
• Book appointment and sell to potential client. And also report to the marketing manager for accounting of sales
STEPMEBER 2009 TO 2010 : A Mathematics TEACHER ( Danicom International School )
• Teaches primary School Mathematics
• Teaching and Reading
• Enjoy playing and watching football matches