North Little Rock, AR 72114
Working knowledge of CRM, SharePoint, internet, Windows 7/8, Skype, M icrosoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, O utlook, fax, copier, printer Typing 55 to 60 wpm. WORK EXPERIENCE
Facial Salon Assistant
BBarnett - Little Rock, AR
October 2017 to Present
Personal Assistant to Facial Salon Manager:
Book/Verify appointments for facialist services I. E, facials, waxing, chemical peels, microdermabrasions, scrubs, makeovers.
● Order supplies for salon, track sales and document inventory received.
● Meet and Greet clients providing amenities prior to services.
● Set up, launder, stock, and maintain esthetician private rooms.
● Display and arrange salon and beauty products for store. less Beauty Consultant
Merle Norman Cosmetics Studio - Little Rock, AR
October 2017 to Present
Provide makeup services, demo beauty products and make sales. Centene 01/2017
to 9/2017 Data Entry Specialist
Little Rock, Arkansas
● Manage and train 6 admins temporarily as in the day-to-day work function of the enrollment processing area for assigned product/service.
● Monitor performance in relation to service level agreements and implement work process improvements.
● Review and oversee the workflows and processes for entering and maintaining enrollment information in the appropriate systems.
● Develop, implement and maintain production and quality standards for the enrollment team.
● Monitor relevant enrollment dashboards to demonstrate current activity.
● Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) and resource to Enrollment.
● Coordinate and resolve any reporting or systems issues with Corporate IT.
● Investigate and resolve complex enrollment and data issues and determine downstream impacts.
● Respond to state complaints regarding member eligibility and enrollment records or provide information to respond to those issues.
● Monitor escalated and complex enrollment issues due to processes and recommend improvements for automation to reduce errors.
● Generate internal ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
● Partner with department leads on operational enhancement opportunities. Truck Centers of Arkansas, Inc (TCS Inc)
02/2015 to 10/2016- Admin Assistant/Receptionist
North Little Rock, AR
● Interact with and provide assistance to visitors, customers, drivers, employees, managers, and owners of Transportation Company.
● Answer phones for State of Arkansas Freightliner dealership in Administration department and direct all incoming calls throughout business.
● Perform full secretarial and clerical duties of HR and Administration Department.
● Input and manage data on company software.
● Check, send, receive emails, scan documents, and make copies.
● Perform background checks on all new hires, input new hire packets including insurance, and employee terminations.
● Provided exceptional customer service to everyone including all new and faithful customers in person and over the telephone, company personnel, and visitors.
● Assisted Administration department with various projects, IE., HR, Sales, Finance, Parts and Service.
State Universities Retirement Systems 11/2012
to 07/2013 Member Services Representative
● Provided professional customer service to over 217,000 SURS members’ worldwide, employer contacts, member contacts and outside entities: providing accurate and complete information by utilizing all available resources.
● Maintained appropriate member demographics by way of on-line computer (Windows 7/8) entities and corresponded with other MSRS when making requests and inquires, via email, inbound and/or outbound phone calls.
● Assisted members during Benefit Choice membership enrollment and insurance inquires, with questions requiring documents for enrolling or opting-out.
● Initiated first reports of member request for documents and refunds: researched and provided follow-up via phone or written requests.
● Maintained quality control and satisfaction records; quickly and effectively solved customer challenges.