Dwayne M. Petish, MBA
Lakewood, OH *****
Vice President / Financial Executive
Organized, reliable, and trustworthy Executive Leader with a demonstrated record of accomplishment guiding organizations to financial success though an interactive and collaborative management style. Highly productive, able to manage multiple large-scale and complex projects at any given time.
Expert in the area of finance; however extremely knowledgeable in operations management, international business, team building and supervision, project management, and change leadership. Financial and Management
- Corporate Treasury / Accounting
- Global Team Management
- Sales/Relationship Development
- Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
- Oracle, SAP, Ellipse ERP Systems
- Profit and Revenue Optimization
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Operations Management
Crowne Group, LLC, Cleveland, OH 03/2016-04/2017
Vice President, Corporate Treasurer
- Responsible for all Treasury functions, domestic and international, in addition to managing the company’s risk management policies, insurance programs, pension/401(k) plans, certain tax structure initiatives, and legal matters pertaining to financial agreements.
- Oversaw the closure of a $425M term loan and $100M asset-backed multicurrency revolving credit facility within the first four months of employment.
- Executed over $50M in non-recourse accounts receivable and payable factoring programs and $25M in building and equipment operating leases.
Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc., (NYSE: CLF) Cleveland, OH 08/2007-03/2016
Vice President and Treasurer, 11/2014-03/2016
- Managed a team of 12 Treasury and 32 Finance Shared Services team members located across the globe in the areas of Global Treasury Operations, Risk Management and Analysis, Pension and Investments, Commercial Finance, Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable, and Travel and Expense.
- In 2015, initiated and completed a complex recapitalization project that included the issuance of
$540M in first lien secured notes, $544M in second lien secured notes, and a $550M asset-backed multicurrency revolving credit facility.
- Discharged $400M in net debt resulting in $156M of discount capture and $154M of interest expense savings via formal cash tender offers and open market repurchases. Dwayne M. Petish, MBA Page 2
Assistant Treasurer, 04/2013-11/2014
- Closed $500M in operating/capital leases, $325M in private senior notes, $120M in export advance facilities, $110M account receivable securitization, and $50M in local credit facilities.
- Assisted with closing $2.9B in public bond offerings, $2.4B in common and preferred equity offerings, $1.8B multicurrency revolver consisting of 24 banking partners, and a $1.1B term loan.
Director, Global Treasury Strategy, 12/2011-04/2013
- Strategically built a global Treasury team of top-tier talent creating a 24/7 connection for clients.
- Managed the Commercial Finance team with credit activity totaling $2B annually.
- 2012 Association for Financial Professionals Pinnacle Award finalist alongside powerhouse companies such as Toyota and Microsoft.
Director, International Treasury, 05/2010-12/2011
- Funded and integrated $6B in M&A activity in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Mongolia, and Indonesia.
- Developed a currency hedging strategy related to a $5.1B Canadian acquisition that resulted in $120M in net savings.
Senior Manager, Treasury, 08/2007-05/2010
- Implemented global Treasury Management System (“TMS”) resulting in the reduction of two FTE employees through streamlining and automating processes.
- Oversaw monthly and quarterly disclosures and financial covenant reporting requirements.
The Lincoln Electric Company (NASDAQ: LECO), Cleveland, OH 07/2005-08/2007
International Treasury Manager
- Provided leadership for over 25 international operations in the areas of cash management, capital structure, foreign exchange exposure management, and financing requirements.
- Generated an annual savings of $7M by implementing a global netting system for settling intercompany accounts for over 60 legal entities.
- Handled $1B annually in foreign exchange and commodity contracts; developed an enhanced system for tracking and monitoring exposures.
Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN), Cleveland, OH 04/1999-07/2005
KeyBank, N.A. (NYSE: KEY), Cleveland, OH 04/1996-04/1999
Education and Credentials
Master of Arts, Business Administration
Baldwin Wallace University – Berea, OH
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Minor: Computer Information Systems
Baldwin Wallace University – Berea, OH