KIMBERLY A. BUNCE
*** ***** ***** ****, *********, NY 14626
STRATEGIC PLANNING / BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT / LEADERSHIP Proactive professional with track record of consistently delivering positive results with progressive compliance and process improvement experience; augmented by outstanding business, financial management and analytical knowledge, skills and abilities. Demonstrated success in several key areas including the following:
Project and Program Management
Management Planning, Development and Implementation
Policies and Procedures Development
USG Regulatory Subject Matter Expert
Budget Planning, Accounting, Auditing and Financial Management
Lean Six Sigma Certified
HARRIS CORPORATION; Rochester, New York (2006-Present) Twelve-year career that features consistent professional growth and advancement highlighted by experience in Business Management at both operational and corporate levels; program / project management, change management and cross-functional training Deputy to VP, Global Trade Compliance July 2016 - Present Manage corporate wide deployment and implementation of Trade Compliance Automated System (TCAS)
• Executed a corporate wide (17K employees) import / export software application and standardized processes. Deployed an automated Trade Compliance system on schedule and 30% under budget.
• Developed and delivered Effective Trade Compliance and High Risk required training for ~23k employees with a 100% completion rate.
Program Director September 2015 - July 2016
Program managed corporate wide deployment and implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
• Managed a $7M budget for the Customer Relationship Management project. Project completed on schedule and $1M under budget. Revamped all forecasting pipeline $6B resulting in increased: pipeline - 21.5%; accounts - 10.3%; contacts - 16.1% and usage - 38.1%.
• Led a cross-functional team of 50+ employees focused on standardization of sales methodology and procedures.
• Facilitated top down change management approach (C-suite to administrative assistant level). Sales Operations Manager May 2012 - September 2015 Managed international team of Senior Business Analysts and Partner Managers
• Project managed $1M budget for bi-annual educational conference.
• Developed and delivered a robust tracking system that decreased the due diligence cycle time by 4 months.
• Increased efficiencies which allowed for resource reallocation resulting in a savings of $100k. International Partner Manager May 2008 - May 2012
Managed 120 international channel partners in over 150 countries across the globe
• Developed, wrote and maintained all internal procedures and policies for Foreign Corruption Practices Act (FCPA) / United Kingdom Bribery Act (UKBA) compliance.
• Facilitated international channel partners due diligence program.
• Negotiated and managed channel contracts, renewals and terminations.
• Developed SharePoint, website and streamlined tracking of dealers, resulting in channel increase of 30% and 39% in revenue; net company savings of over $300k.
Program Finance & Bids / Proposal Analyst May 2006 - May 2008 Managed $650M in international and domestic programs and prepared international proposals
• Successfully forecasted sales and costs, financial reporting and analysis.
• Managed cost ratios and revenue generation which ensured a balanced budget. KIMBERLY A. BUNCE
Cell: 585-***-****, E-mail: email@example.com
Resume - Page Two
HILLEL COMMUNITY DAY SCHOOL; Rochester, NY (1996-2006) Financial / Marketing Director August 1996 - May 2006 Accountable for all aspects of financial reporting, food service, facilities management and day-to-day operations
• Developed and executed marketing strategies resulting in a 25% membership increase.
• Project managed 4 large capital improvement projects ahead of schedule and under budget by 30% or less.
• Program managed annual fundraising / donor events resulting in excess of $5M. Career Highlights:
• Developed a structured meeting process which improved meeting efficiency and effectiveness by 66%.
• Co-established Engineering Program course for new engineers. Program was eventually recorded and provided as a formal training program via Learning Management System (LMS).
• Created an accelerated international onboarding program.
• Launched the 1st Toastmaster’s program which has been attended by more than 300 engineering employees.
• 2008 and 2009 United Way Campaign Chair
o 2008 - Decreased budget by 22% while increased employee donations by 17% and corporate contributions by 20%. o 2008 and 2009 - Increased volunteer engagement by 82% and 75% respectively. EDUCATION
ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY; Rochester, New York Executive Master of Business Administration 2006
Capstone Project: Developed a marketing strategy process that enabled the launch of a new allergy testing technology to the marketplace. Research consisted of: analyzing customer trends, markets and competition; developing strategy for identifying target markets through channel distribution as well as developed a Customer Management Solution (CMS) data mining system. This was done on behalf of SensiVida, Rochester, NY.
AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY; Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science in Management, Marketing Summa cum laude 2004 HONORS AND AWARDS
Toastmaster’s Competent Communicator Award 2013
Toastmaster’s Competent Leader Award 2012
United Way Campaign Rising Star Award 2008
Key contributor to eLogic Consultant Firm being recognized as Microsoft Consultant of the Year Award 2015
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt 2014
Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts 2013 Target Account Selling 2010
Management Development Program 2008
Master’s Certificate in US Government Contracting 2008 Financial Modeling 2007
Associate’s Certificate in Contract Management 2007 Earned Value Management Systems 2006
Women Interactive Network (WIN) RF COMMUNICATIONS; Rochester, New York Chairwoman of the Board 2014-2016
Vice President, Professional Development 2009-2013 Women’s Foundation of Genesee Valley - Board Member 2015-2016 Rochester Women’s Network - Board Member 2015-2016 Girls on the Run (GOTR) - President, Board of Directors 2011-2012 RF Assured Communicators - President, Toastmaster 2009-2011