VIJAY Hormuz Grand Muscat SINGH A Radisson Collection Hotel
P.O. Box 128 Sultanate of Oman
E-mail Address: email@example.com
I am seeking CDP position in hospitality sector. Where I can utilize my abilities, which is I gain from previous experience and at the sometime improve my skills. I am interested in the food and beverage department, especially in hot kitchen. I am willing to learn, try to new things and to make a variety of dishes of different countries food professional rewarding environment. My strength are team work, cost control and manage the staff .I am willing to learn, highest standard of preparation and presentation. Adjustable, passion about food, fast leaner, eye for details, QUALIFICATIONS
Self-motivated, with keen attention to details and has the initiative to learn. Good Team Worker
Have good communication skills
Has eagerness to be train and learn new skills and ideas Responsible enough to meet work deadlines
Patient and willing to work long and shift hours
Culinary background, motivation, organization and leadership WORK EXPERIENCE
1/ Hormuz Grand A Radisson Collection Hotel, Muscat
1st November 2014. Till now
Working as Demi Chef De Partie in Indian Curry and Tandoor. Job Missions
1. Produce fresh, quality and tasty food well presented in a hygienic environment to ensure guest satisfaction at all time
2. Implement all the food and beverage policies and procedures in the Kitchen 3. Recognize good quality products and presentation. 4. Assist the Sous Chef in the production of the mise-en-place 5. Achieve high quality production all over cost control. 6. Manage time effectively, by meeting deadlines on time. 7. know and understand all the basic policies and procedures in food Product
8. represent the hotel and project image
9. Attend meetings and training sessions organized by the hotel management for position 10. Be very involved in the staff movements within his/her section and give opinion and comments to the guest service manager as required
2/ Le Meridiaen Kochi India 1 June 2013- 31 Nov 2014
Demi chef Job Missions:
11. Produce fresh, quality and tasty food well presented in a hygienic environment to ensure guest satisfaction at all time
12. Implement all the food and beverage policies and procedures in the Kitchen 13. Recognize good quality products and presentation. 14. Assist the demi chef de partie in the production of the mise-en-place 15. Achieve high quality production all over cost control. 16. Manage time effectively, by meeting deadlines on time. 17. Assist the Chef de Partie in the production and distribution of food Item according to requirement 18. Achieve maximum utilization of material, equipment and for quality and food cost control 19. Ensure that the cleanliness and maintenance of all equipment and working areas at the highest level possible at all times
3/ Park Plazza Gujarat India 14 th Feb 2011 – 8 th June 2014
Demi chef Indian Tandoor and Curry
Identify, develop and improve standards of the section operation.
Check with the superiors for any parties’ functions or additional work to be done.
Have thorough knowledge of all menu and recipes in section including the ingredients, method of cooking or preparation, and the presentation of the dishes.
Ensure the preparation, production & presentation of all food items is completed to the exact specifications as per the recipes, cooking methods and with the correct ingredients
Ensure that all mise-en-place is correct, is ready on time and there is sufficient preparation so that staff can work efficiently and without delay.
Inform superior immediately of any complaints on food, reported food poisoning, accidents or incidents 4/ Hotel Shail shekher 1st May 2005 to 9th December 2010.
Produce fresh, quality and tasty food well presented in a hygienic environment to ensure guest satisfaction at all time
Implement all the food and beverage policies and procedures in the Kitchen TRAININGS, COURSES & QUALIFICATIONS
Successfully completed Basic Food Hygiene Training from Le Meridien Kochi India-June2013
Grooming and hygiene training Le Meridien Kochi
Level 2Award in food safety in catering (credit 1 ) national hospitality institute in oman
10+2 Passed GIC PoukhAL Uttrakhanda India
Date of Birth : 20th June 1987
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Civil Status : Married
Languages : Hindi, English
Education : 10+2 Passed
Interests : Sports, Reading, Cooking
Hormuz Grand A Radisson Collection Hotel
I hereby certify that the above mentioned particulars given by correct and true to the best of my knowledge.