Matthew J. Johnson
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Uniquely positioned to deliver extraordinary outcomes, to deliver visionary leadership, and strategic direction.
Macon Co. High School
1995 - 1999 High school Diploma
Air Force Basic Training
January 2000 – March 2000 Initial Airmen Training Air Force Security Forces Specialized Training Squadron April 2000 – july 2000 Continued Training
Missouri Department of Corrections Training Program 2003 Department Of Public Safety CO1 Certification Experience
Shift Picnic Line Supervisor
March 5, 2018 – Present
Seaboard Triumph Foods Sioux City, IA
* Supervise, evaluate and direct personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures
* A pply company employee relations and union contract policies in all dealing with employees.
* W ork closely with other production supervisors and management to promote efficiency and teamwork in each department and in plant facility.
* S timulate maximum food safety, safety, efficiency and productivity of production workers; ensure proper training of employees.
* Ability to solve problems when they occur and to effectively and efficiently correct the issue at hand.
* A rrange to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained (i.e., payroll, yields). 2n d
Shift Cut Floor Production Supervisor
December 12, 2016 – February 26, 2018
JBS Ottumwa, IA
*Supervise, evaluate and direct personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures.
*Areas with experience: Upper Cut Loin line, belly line, and Front end. Loin puller operations and machine settings for desired product spec’s. Setting the program speed for the main chain on front end to reach desired efficiency percentage for the Cut floor.
*Stimulate maximum food safety, safety, efficiency and productivity of production workers; ensure proper training of employees.
*Anticipate and determine causes of delays in shift operations and take appropriate actions to meet production schedules.
*Apply company employee relations and union contract policies in all dealing with employees.
*Monitor and confirm that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained and sanitized for efficient production.
*Arrange to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained (i.e., payroll, yields).
*Work closely with other production supervisors and management to promote efficiency and teamwork in each department and in plant facility.
*Attend meetings as scheduled or called.
* Perform various other duties as needed or as assigned. Mechanic, Bacon/Cold side
November 2015 – December 2016
JBS Ottumwa, IA
*Maintain equipment and repair, modify, build projects and address all department, plant, and equipment needs as they arise
*Weld, fabricate, install safety guards as needed
*Work with other employees to assist, guide, direct, and observe ongoing work
*Operate forklift, 2-person lift, hand tools and power tools, welder, torch, computers, and any other machinery or equipment made available or needed to complete tasks in a timely manner
*Study equipment manuals to assist with troubleshooting when needed Hitch-Boner
July 2014 – November 2015
Farmland Foods Milan, MO
*HACCP certified to maintain and log temps of product for USDA paperwork and reporting
*Boneless cut: Remove the sirloin from the hitch-bone, leaving as little meat on bone as possible, then remove hitch bone from loin, and flip loin for next stage
* To assist new hires in learning and perfecting the skills required to perform the job as fast and without injury as possible
*Bone-in cut: Remove sirloin with bone in from loin, while cutting pin bone and flipping loin for next stage
*Perform any other tasks given to me by supervisors ICS Inventory Control Supervisor
November 2010 – September 2013
Walmart Macon, MO
* Pick products from supply room bins and place on shelf on sales floor
* Customer relations
* Assist management with tasks related to inventory
* Utilize forklift and basket lift to unload product upon delivery
* Perform sales task i.e.: run register, count change
* Loading and unloading of items into customers vehicle
* Train new associates in inventory and customer relation tasks Combat Engineer/Recruiter Assistant
July 2005 – May 2009
Missouri Army National Guard Macon, MO
*Operate equipment to perform ordered tasks
* Follow orders given by officers above me
* Clear obstacles from area where operations are conducted
* Operate weapons and tactics required by situation presented Awards
● Three (3) Army Commendation Medals
● Louisiana Appreciation
● Two (2) Missouri Commendation Medals
● Commanders Coin
● Upon Request