Virona G. Rowe
Enola, PA *****
An organized administrative professional; with attention to detail, strong communication, prioritization, multitasking; able to create rapport with customers and co-workers; able to maintain records; a dedicated lifelong learner.
Associate Degree ; Medical Office Management Academy of Medical Arts/Business 2002 40+ Years Customer Service 7+ Years Administrative Support HIPPA Practices Document Editing
Medical Terminology Scheduling
BLS/CPR Instructor Medication Technician
Eye exam pre-screen
Vibralife Senior Care Mechanicsburg, PA
Medication Technician 11/2014-2/2018
● Administer medications
● Provide care to the residents in Personal Care
Fox Subacute Mechanicsburg, PA
Administrative Assistant 10/2008- 7/2014
● Staffing Scheduler including outside agencies.
● Scheduled patient appointments and transportation.
● Medical transcribing of doctors orders
● Administrative tasks (answer phones, filing, direct people to various areas)
● Pre authorize insurance for various patient procedures. Associated Cardiologist Harrisburg, Pa
Hospital Scheduling 9/2005 -10/2008
● Schedule hospital procedures, assemble charts
● Pre authorize insurance for procedures
Holy Spirit Hospital Camp Hill, PA
Operations Assistant to Director of Nursing 6/2003 to 5/2005
● Administrative tasks for Director of Nursing.
● Assist Nurse Managers as needed.
● Obtain and transcribe meeting minutes.
● Update policy and procedures and distribute to various departments. Unit Secretary and Monitor Technician for ICU 8/1983 to 6/2003
● Answer phones, assemble/tear down charts
● Medical transcription of physician orders
● Observe telemetry monitors and interpret rhythms
● Arrange tests/procedures for patients
Nursing Assistant 10/1976 to 08/1983
● Patient care
● Vital Signs
Dr. Debra Boshinski OD Mechanicsburg, PA
Physicians Assistant 1995 to 2000
● Receptionist (answer phone, process payments, schedule appointments)
● Eye exam prescreening