Executive Chef/ General Manager
Whitefield, NH 03598
** ***** ** ********** ** high volume, scratch kitchens. 10 years of high volume/sales FOH management experience.
Willing to relocate to: Concord, NH - Littleton, NH - Vermont Authorized to work in the US for any employer
LaVista Ristorante - Lincoln, NH
April 2017 to June 2018
Executive Chef for 200 seat scratch kitchen restaurant. P&L responsibility, purchasing & menu creation are some of my duties...My reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp are 5 stars only... Chef de Cuisine
Cresh's - Italian Country Kitchen - North Conway, NH January 2016 to April 2017
Total P&L responsibility, scheduling, purchasing and menu development. Full production and preparation responsibility.
Matty B's Mountainside Café - Bartlett, NH
April 2014 to January 2016
• Manage all culinary operations for 200 seat restaurant and lounge
• Responsible for all budgets relating to food, labor costs
• Oversee all menu development, implementation of new menu items
• Restaurant sales have grown 15% since employment Food Service Director
Webster at Rye - Rye, NH
2009 to 2014
• Managed deficiency free food service operations including staff management, customer relations, vendor relations, inventory control, purchasing and preparation of food and beverage. Assistant General Manager
TGIF Fridays - Methuen, MA
2004 to 2009
• Managed front house/back house restaurant operations for this high volume restaurant.
• Maintained a professional staff of over 60 employees effectively through leadership and motivation including in-house training programs, incentives and performance evaluations.
• Held P&L accountability reported directly to Corporate. Assistant General Manager
Bertucci's - Boston, MA
1998 to 2004
• Functioned as front house/back house manager.
• Effectively lead and motivated staff of 45.
• Achieved weekly sales goals and labor cost
Back Bay Restaurant Group - Boston, MA
1988 to 1998
• Employee of the year 1990.
• Participated in menu planning and contributed to printing and design changes.
• Managed all kitchen operations including a culinary staff of 25.
• P&L accountability including timely and cost effective purchasing of food and supplies. Education
ServSafe Food Manager Certification in Food & Beverage National Restaurant Association - Concord, NH
2016 to 2020
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FLORIDA - Coral Gables, FL
Certification in Culinary Arts
Minutemen Tech - Lexington, MA
1977 to 1981
Microsoft Office, Excel, POS, Italian, Cuisine
Massachusetts Crowd Control