Part A – Offer Terms & Conditions
*. This Offer defined below is sponsored, organized and administered, to the extent and in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions, by One97 Communications Limited, a Company which owns the brand “Paytm” and operates the ‘Paytm Platform’ URL www.paytm.com, mobile application, Paytm IVR and Paytm WAP and is having its registered office at 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi - 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301. For clarity and brevity One97 Communications Limited is hereinafter referred to as “Paytm”. Offer is valid on daily (12:00 a.m to 11:59:59 p.m), weekly (Monday to Sunday) & monthly basis (till 13th August, 2018) up to further notice (hereinafter referred as “Offer Period”). 2. By participating in this Offer, You (hereinafter referred to as (“Participant (s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein (T&C). Participant(s) confirm and acknowledge that Participant(s) has read, understood and agree to conform to these T&C. Paytm reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue this Offer without any further notice. 3. Steps to Participants in the Offer:
• Participant will avail any voucher of minimum worth of Rs.100 from Deals section on Paytm Platform during the Offer Period.
• Purchase quantity in a Day/ Week/ Month to be eligible is 5 vouchers(per day/ per month/ per week/ per month) as per the following scheme:
Value Daily Weekly Monthly
Total value 4000 100**-*****
Bus 250 500 500
Smart Phones 250*-****-****
Pizza Hut 500 1500
Big Basket 500 1500
Pantaloons 1000 5000
• Only delivered orders will be considered in this Offer. 4. Winner Selection & Gratification:
• Out of all Participants who undertake above mentioned steps during Offer Period, every day/ week/ month ten (10) participants will be selected who had availed maximum deals in that day/ week/ month.
• Customer is not limited to avail unlimited deals in that day/week/month.
• Every day/ week/ month (as defined herein) one (1) winner will be selected on random basis out of the ten (10) Participants selected as per previous step.
• “Day” will be defined as the period starting from 12:00 a.m to 11:59:59 p.m (every day), however, for the 1st day, the period will be considered starting from Friday i.e. 13th July, 2018.
• “Week” will be defined as the period starting Monday to Sunday (seven days), i.e. 30th July, 2018 to 5th August, 2018.
• “Month” will be defined as the period starting from 13th July to 13th August, 2018 (every month).
• Only one (1) winner shall be selected by conducting a lucky draw every day/ week/ month
• Winner will get a promo code from Paytm (“Promocode”) via E-mail which can be availed by Winner to place order of Movies/ Flights/ Bus tickets/ Smart Phone (“Prize”) on Paytm/ Paytm Mall (App/ Website). Promocode can only be used once and shall be valid for 30 days from the issuance by Paytm.
• Winner to make sure to apply the Promocode before clicking on "Proceed to pay". Promocode will be applicable only on Prize.
• The Prize entitled to Participant shall include movie voucher, bus voucher, flight voucher and smart phone voucher.
• The Promocode can neither be exchanged with cash nor can it be used for any other purpose. Any attempt in this regard would render the same inoperative and invalid.
• Paytm shall have the sole discretion to select and announce a winner through a lucky draw and decision of Paytm shall be binding on all Participants including eligible Participants.
• This Offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/Offers/promotion running on Paytm Platform. Paytm shall have the sole discretion in all matters relating to Cashback and the decision shall be final and binding on the Participants.
• Winner shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• The Offer made hereunder can neither be exchanged with cash nor can it be used for any other purpose. Any attempt in this regard would render the same inoperative and invalid. 5. Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and is valid for the Offer Period only. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
6. Eligibility for claiming the Prize: To be eligible to claim the Prize under the Offer, the Winner/s must have a valid Paytm KYC verified account (as per RBI guidelines). If the Paytm account is not KYC verified, the winner must submit documents for KYC and get his/her account KYC verified before claiming the Prize. It is further stated that Prize must be claimed by the winner, along with the documents (if applicable) specified herein below within the specified timelines issued by Paytm from time to time, failing which the Prize shall not be provided. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the Winner include the following (the document list*):
• Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc)
• Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc)
• One passport size photo (Mandatory)
• Postpaid bill (for postpaid user) (additional document)
• PAN card copy - self-attested (Mandatory)
• Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by the Organizers or applicable laws.
*(the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or Paytm representatives to which effect intimation shall be provided). *Pan Card shall be mandatory in all the cases.
7. If the winner fails to comply the above mentioned requirement, his right to win the prize shall be forfeited. By entering the Offer, the Participant(s) confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and the Participant(s) agree to receive promotional messages and alerts including without limitation daily updates under this Offer from Paytm, as they may in their sole and absolute discretion decide. Part B – Other Terms & Conditions:
1. The participation in the Offer is open only for the Offer Period for Indian citizens of 18 years of age. Employees of Paytm (including their family members & relatives) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the Prize under this Offer. In case it comes to the knowledge of Paytm that Winner is an employee of Paytm or their family member, Paytm reserves the right to forfeit the Prize. Further, to participate in Offer the participant needs to have registered Paytm account. 2. The residents of any state within territory of India, wherever prohibited by Law shall not be entitled to participate in this Offer as applicable. 3. By participating in the Offer, Participants consent to the following information available on Paytm platform and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that Paytm may deem fit, for the purpose of Winner’s announcement: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph. Paytm may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected Winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The participant(s) also consent to the information being stored in the servers of Paytm or its service providers.
4. Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Offer shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for Participant’s personal and noncommercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited. 5. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed including, but not limited to delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) The Participant(s) expressly agree that his/her participation in the Offer is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind. 6. Availing of deal for goods or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between merchant and the Customer/Participant who avails the deal. At no time shall Paytm have any obligations or liabilities to the Customer with regard to the deal or goods/services offered through the deal.
7. Paytm shall not be responsible for any unsatisfactory performance, delay/deficiency in performance by merchant or its associates/affiliates and any such issues shall be addressed by merchant only.
8. The Prize under this Offer are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. The Prize shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable and shall have to be duly complied with by the Winner(s). 9. The Prize to the Winner shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities nd on production of all such documents/papers,in connection with the Prize and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm. Any failure on the part of the Winner to comply with directions issued by Paytm for claim of Prize shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the Prize or roll the Prize over to the next eligible Winner, at its sole discretion.
10. Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the Winner of the Offer will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the Winner. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the Participant or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Paytm to disqualify him/her without any further intimation. Paytm reserves its right to take appropriate legal action against any Customer(s) involved in illegal/unauthorized activity. 11. The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Customer(s) & Paytm only. 12. All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Prize shall be exclusively borne by the Winner 13. The Participants and Winner hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Offer in respect of the Participant(s) (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Offer, Customer(s) confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email
/ Call for current and future Offers from Paytm.
14. This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Offer there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Paytm shall intimate the suspension of Offer caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants within reasonable time.
15. Paytm reserves all the rights to offer any amount/coupon/voucher/any other prize equivalent to the prize.
16. This Offer is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by competent authority from time to time. 17. Paytm shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Offer or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, failure of servers or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the participant. 18. This Offer is designed/sourced by Paytm, are as per their best of efforts. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the Offer, the decision by Paytm shall be final and neither Paytm nor any third party shall have any liability towards any Customer(s). No queries/complaints whatsoever in this regard will be entertained. 19. Prize mentioned T&C in clause 4 Part-A of this T&C shall be given to Winner/ Participants on automated basis along with a promocode to redeem the prize solely on discretion of Paytm. 20. Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant. 21. Failure by Paytm to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Paytm may assign any of its rights within the Offer to any party without prior intimation to Participants.
22. Paytm does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants.
23. Paytm neither guarantees or warranties the quality of the goods being offered as Prize nor is liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the Winners under this Offer. Paytm shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Offer. The Winner further understands that the Prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, the Winner shall contact manufacturer only. 24. The Winner(s) understand and agree that Paytm, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
25. Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, a Winner or his/her legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Paytm to Winner shall not exceed value of the Prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein. For all other Participants, entire liability of Paytm for any dispute arising in connection with Cashback shall not exceed the cashback amount that the Participant is entitled to under the Offer. 26. The Winner understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the Winner and use the Winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and without any additional compensation whatsoever to the Winner. The Participant/Winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Paytm, and subsequent use by Paytm of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
27. Post Winner declaration and completion of the announcement and further process as the case may be if Paytm finds that the declared Winner is wrong then Paytm reserves the right to declare the correct Winner again and cancel the Prize of Winner declared earlier. and the same decision of Paytm shall not be challenged by any participant(s) 28. Paytm shall not be responsible for any claims from any participant (s) or any third party arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of the Paytm. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Paytm shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Offer including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile/device/computer/laptop connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, any type of delay, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones/device/computer/laptop, failure of servers or any type of failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the participant (s). 29. The participant (s) hereby agree and undertake not to hold Paytm and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Offer. 30. Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this Offer shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. 31. Other Terms and conditions and Paytm policies apply. 32. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.