Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview.
Senior Agriculture Engineer@ PARSONS international limited. Abudhabi
B.Sc. (Horticulture). (1993), Dip.in.AutoCAD.
Experience: (Total 23Years)
15 Years in Landscaping & Irrigation (Including12 Years Gulf Experience -Muscat, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar)
8 Years’ Experience in Coffee Estate, Orchard Plantation & Contract farming. UAE Driving License holder.
Professional Landscape expert with diverse experience and know how in LandscapeSoftscape, Automatic Irrigation system, Water features, Garden lightings, project execution,& Maintenance.
Excellent knowledge of client requirements, Administration, Dynamic Flexible, Responsibility with excellent communication skills & good interpersonal customer service skills. Exposed & open to challenging assignments with Landscaping and Irrigation related fields to prove his worth.
B.Sc. (Horticulture) - TamilNadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. INDIA in1988- 1993, Dip. In. AutoCAD - CSC Computer education center, Chennai. 2006 Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview. Strengths:
Well qualified Gulf experiencedEffective communication skills Administration and AutoCAD skills.
Flexible personality Hard working and Honest
1.Presently –Senior Agriculture Engineer- with PARSONS international Abudhabi..from May-2018 to till date
Abudhabi municipality project .
Assist ARE/RE in applied category.
Aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents as KPIs.
Check site conditions for suitability prior to O&M construction.
Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods.
Check setting-out and levels wherever applicable.
Check services locations and ensure their protection.
Monitor and record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
Check materials delivered is as approved and properly stored.
Observe site safety procedures.
Measure work done when required.
Assist in the preparation of as-built’ drawings. 2.Site Landscape Architect-Cosultantwith international consultat company- DORSCH GRUPPE. QATAR from March-2015to 31.05. 2017 forLUSAIL CITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT. Qatar
•Liaison with the PM/Construction Manager
•Accurately review detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, construction details, and method statements, materials as per project specifications
•Making site visits.
•Ensuring deadlines are met.
•Liaising with other professionals on the project. Coordination with other related works at the site,
•Inspection of works by official Notice of Inspection by the contractor. Issuing NCR /CAR for the noncompliance in method/material/quality of the work.
•Provide daily activities report and attending weekly progress meeting with contractor and PM/CM.
•Comply with all company policies and regulations. Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview. 3.PROJECT MANAGER: DUBAI 12.11.2013to 13.01.2015
Had been working with Premier Irrigation & Landscaping.LLCDUBAI as PROJECT MANAGER. Developed 18 million UAE Dhirams worth irrigation &Landscape Project at JUMEIRA BEECH RESIDENCE ENHANCEMENTPROJECT. DUBAI.. Consultant-CRACKNELL
- Development and implementation of strategies to meet client requirements and maintain a dynamic and committed continuous improvement approach.
- Establish and annually review standards and work procedures for all staff.
- Plan work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate services are to all areas.
- Participate in Interviewing, selection, hiring, evaluation, and recommending termination of personnel in accordance with company standards.
- Orientate, train, develop, and supervise of all supervisory staff under span of control.
- Regularly inspect and evaluate physical condition of plants health.
- Provide monthly work progress reports relative to short term accomplishments, future short term plans
- Report unsafe conditions and conduct research to improve service quality and safety standards.
- Conduct regular staff meetings and communicate with members of other departments to coordinate operational activities.
- Regular meet with consultant and the client to improve the quality of work.
- Maintain and support Operational goals and objectives. 4.LANDSCAPE SIE MANAGER:QATAR 02.01.2012 to 13.10.2013 Had been working with AL SULAITEEN AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
(SAIC).QATAR. as LANDSCAPE SITE MANAGER. managing 16 million Qatar Rial worth irrigation &Landscape Project inUM JASSIM VILLA.(PALACE)- QATAR Consultant- CONSULTING ENGINEERING GROUP (CEG)
Preparation of Design, Estimation for landscape, irrigation and Hardscape Submission of shop drawings, materials and getting approval coordination with the consultant. Attending clients meeting, consultant meetings, and progress meeting with company staff Monitoring the time frame and quality of work
Execution of quality of work and technical guidance to staff Preparation of invoices and following payments
Preparation of As built drawing and completion of work 5.Project Manager: Casa Gardenera L.L.C, Dubai, UAE from April 2004 to May 2009 Developed Landscape projects for luxurious villas at EMAAR properties, Dubai. Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview. Developed 99 Landscape projects with swimming pools, automatic irrigation systems & hardscape etc.
Supervise Landscape Construction Projects - Work with team to schedule and coordinate projects and timelines. Communicate at the highest level with client and team members throughout the entire project. Verify labor, material, and equipment needs. Create, read, and review construction details. Oversee quality of work and adherence to plans and specification. Recommend modifications based on field conditions and coordinates with relevant authorities.
- Responsible for the safety adherence in execution activities. Assign tasks to subordinates. Represent leadership and hands-on training philosophies, demonstrating a strong work ethic through leading by example. Enforce company policies as necessary.
- Support of Team Based on the needs of the team, will also assist with review efforts, design, training, and quality assurance.
6. Agricultural Engineer: Agricultural Modern Engineering Company L.L.c:- Muscat
.OMANDec-2002 to Jan 2004
Recruited as Agriculture Engineer on prestigious projects (Maintenance) for Ministry of Regional Municipalities, Water resources &Environment. Muscat. Maintained 25 kilometers of Roadside Landscaping and 9 Round a bout’s with water features. Developed 2 prestigious landscaping projects named Headquarters buildings of Oman gas company L.L.c, Muscat, & Sewage treatment plant Rustaq. Job role includes site evaluation, budget preparation, co-ordination & execution, management of Finance, Material, and Manpower etc.
7. Sr.Manager.Landscapes:Hariyalee Landscapes Pvt.Ltd. chennai, From October 2009 to June.2010
Recruited as Manager (Landscapes) and promoted as Sr. .Horticulturist, Developed Landscape projects with swimming pools, automatic irrigation systems & Hardsape 8.Proprietor: CASA EVERGREEN LANDSCAPES-CHENNAI
(TIN .NO-336********) July 2010 TO 01.01.2012
Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview. Scope of works- construction and maintenance of softscape,,irrigation,,Hardscape, waterfeature and all landscape related works
Some of the projects developed at Chennai
1. DELL computers (India) Ltd.,-Sriperumpudur-Chennai. 2. GSW Automotive (India) Ltd.,Chennai.
4. Deasung automotive India ltd (Korean company)
5. DeabuAutomative India Ltd,
1. Taj Hotel (5 STAR)-Chennai.
2. Netafim Irrigations (India) Ltd-Kancheepuram-Chennai 3. Clovis India Ltd
9. Estate Manager: G.R.T.Coffee& Plantation Estate, Pachaloor, KODAIKANAL, India. June-1997 to Oct 2002
Recruited as Asst.Manager for 250 acres of coffee estate, Developed 300 acres with coffee, Orange, Cardamom, Pepper, Hill Banana, Acid lime, etc., Promoted as Manager for 650 acres of Coffee Estate.
10.Field officer:Maxworth Orchards (I) ltd., Chennai. India March-1994 to Sep 1997. The nature of work was co-ordination with Asst.Field.officers, arranging materials, laborers according to the work,
Frequent execution of the work, Cash handling & completion of the project as per the deadline. 1.Trinelveli-Melacheval-Developed 150 acres of Mango orchard, 2.Sivaganga-Melur-Developed 200 acres of Mango Orchard intercropped with Guava. 3.Sivaganga-Chembanoor-Devloped 250 acres of Tamarind project intercropped with pomegranate,
4.Trinelveli-Maranthai-developed 275 acres of Mango, Guava projects, Nationality : Indian Passport No : J4706576
Issue date: :16.03.2011 Exp.date: :15.03.2021
DOB; :28 July 1970. Marital status : Married.
Presently living in Abudhabi. Readily available for an interview. Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic