M: 479-***-**** a email@example.com
Process oriented Technology Analyst with 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and support of innovative business solutions through Oracle PL/SQL applications adopting Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) and AGILE methodology. Has strong domain knowledge in Retail and Banking industry and provided business solutions. Seeking a challenging position that would facilitate me to work, learn and succeed in an ever changing, fast paced software industry.
2006 – 2010: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation from St.Peter’s Engineering College, Chennai
Oct 2014 – Mar 2018: Infosys Limited Role: Technology Analyst
Dec 2010 – Sep 2014: Cognizant Technology Solutions Role: Programmer Analyst
Areas of expertise
● ETL Tool - SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
● Reporting Tool - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
● Agile Tool - JIRA
● Operating Systems - Windows, Unix
● Database - Oracle 10g, Sybase
● Defect Tracking Tool - HP QC, HPALM
● Version Control Tool - SVN Tortoise, ClearCase, Code Collaborator
● Microsoft Office Tools - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
● Collaboration Tool - Confluence
● Strong leadership qualities, ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and team-centred environment. Effective team player and individual contributor.
● Acted as scrum master for product teams
● Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team.
● Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
● Built relationship with product owner and stakeholders to facilitate team interaction with them.
● Proven ability in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of software applications in PL/SQL for development and maintenance projects.
● Full understanding of the software development life cycle.
● Proven and acknowledged rapid knowledge transfer and knowledge acquisition skills.
Chronology of Projects
Infosys Limited, Bangalore, India
Technology Analyst Oct 2014 - Mar 2018
Client - Deutsche Bank
● Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
● Track, escalate and remove impediments.
● Report at daily Scrum of Scrum meetings.
● Improve team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
● Focus on product backlog and project timeline.
● Direct and lead the development team from project initiation through the delivery of the final product.
● Track and effectively communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
● Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
● Identify & manage RTB (Run the bank) technical projects necessary to ensure o A performing, stable application
o Compliance with DB driven technical initiatives and standards o Closure of audit findings associated with the owned application.
● Assist the developing team integrate the changes smoothly, resulting in a steady-state production environment.
● Ensuring that relational database access code performs efficiently (i.e., SQL review, database monitoring).
● Assisting in product installation & reviewing initial installation options.
Cognizant Technology Solutions,Chennai, India
Programmer Analyst Dec 2010 – Sep 2014
Client - Walmart
● Shoulder overall responsibilities to understand client processes and work efficiently to meet target and deliver solutions in accordance with quality control standards and business practices and procedures.
● Preparation of SQL scripts to validate business transformation rules.
● Install and configure new SQL Servers.
● Developed and maintained warehouse management using SQL and UNIX, helping Walmart to find an internal solution to supervise their vast inventory that was used by approximately 40 distribution centers on a daily basis. This enabled the client to save millions of dollars which otherwise would have been invested in third party products.
● Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors.
● When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
● Document the company’s database environment.
● Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
● Develop, document and revise system design procedures and quality standards.
● Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
● Bottleneck analysis.
● Result reporting and defect tracking.
● Provide domain and product training for entry level trainees and handle cross team training up to the level of Senior Managers.
References can be made available on request.