Dynamic, highly-motivated and detail-oriented professional with extensive administrative and high level customer support experience. Seeking to utilize expertise, drive and passion for excellence in a reputable establishment.
• Detail-oriented, dynamic and multi-faceted administrative support professional with extensive experience in various leasing office environments.
• Outstanding capacity for customer service and problem-solving; combine strong strategic planning and organizational skills with an innate ability to hone in on prospect requests and requirements to help find the perfect home for them.
• Deliver high closing ratios.
• Highly reliable team-player; perform exceptionally in autonomous environments with little or no supervision while excelling as a member of a team.
• Impeccable work ethic; remain focused on optimizing productivity & property reputation, while maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. EXPERTISE:
• Yardi Voyager 7 Proficiency • Rent Café Proficiency • LRO Proficiency • ILUV (Sweet Spot) Proficiency • Popcard Proficiency • Yieldstar Proficiency •
• Successfully Leasing Multi-Family Apartment Homes with a 43% closing ratio
• Exemplary Customer Service Skills (Multiple Good Reviews on Apartments.com and other various social media venues)
• Problem Solving & Conflict Resolution • Posting Daily Advertisements to Craigslist for New Listings using both
“Weblisters” and “Rooof”
• Customer Service Training
• Generating resident’s Pro-rated amounts
Marquette Property Management (Carol Stream Crossing) Carol Stream, Illinois – August, 2017-Current 535 Thornhill Drive, Carol Stream, IL 60188
Helped the New ownership/management navigate through the sale/transition of the property.
Managing the Leasing Team for 669 Unit Property
Working with Property Manager, Property Accountant to establish leasing goals, Office Culture
Working with the Maintenance Supervisor and Team to co-ordinate move in requirements and routine daily order
Training leasing staff in high level customer service (customer service etiquette, appropriate responses, understanding various situations and how to best handle them (turn them in your favor), understanding how to turn around an intensely difficult situation with ones own demeanor and reactions, etc.)
Verifying the accuracy of ILS listings for the site (i.e. pricing, availability, application/screening requirements, etc.)
Lead Generating through CRM que as well as in-person Marketing
Hiring/Maintaining office staff
Working with HR and Property Manager to ensure staff is efficiently trained and prepared to deal with resident and prospect interactions/inquiries/concerns
Monitoring the daily, weekly and monthly occupancy, rentals, denials, cancelations
Reviewing and approving files of new applicants before submitting to Property Manager for final approval
Addressing and resolving concerns of residents
Helping to plan and oversee resident events
Cross Marketing – Establishing mutually beneficial relationships with local businesses for marketing to each other’s market bases.
Create Informative E-Blasts & Notices to residents
Respond (with Property Manager at times) to resident reviews
Maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere by decorating the office with flowers etc.
Welcome Bags for new move ins- shopping for, assembling the welcome home bags-handwritten cards and seal of approval (SOA’s)
Pinnacle Property Management / Radco Residential (Ashford at Geneva) Geneva, Illinois – May 2016- August 2017
390 Brittany Court, Geneva, IL 60134
Leasing Specialist/Assistant Manager
Helped the New ownership/management navigate through the sale/transition of the property.
Learning the ways of the property (floor plans, layouts etc.), Day to day activities etc.
Helping the new management/ownership understand our residents and our demographic/clientele
Assisted with the organizing of the huge undertaking of AT&T’s installation of Fiber Optic cable lines underground. This includes: Ensuring that residents are informed and comfortable with the process by setting up a time for our area rep to come and explain the process. Distributing flyers for the bldgs. that were being scheduled for in unit equipment information. Worked closely with the AT&T site engineer to field concerns/complaints, issues.
Leasing Specialist – The only Full-time leasing agent for Ashford at Geneva. A 226 Unit Property.
• Respond to leads and set appointments using “Popcard”
• Liaise with customers in person or via phone/email to attain pertinent information to hone in to what the prospects’ needs are to help ensure a lease. Follow up from tours or stalled leads.
• Work with clientele to define personal leasing needs and showcase the Property and Community in its best light.
• New Applicant Document Creation/File Creation. Creation of the approved applicant’s Welcome Letter which provides the Utility Set up Process, Rental Insurance Requirements & the “Reservation Sheet” which defines the move in monies/monthly rent amounts.
• Generate and email Leases via Bluemoon
• Work with maintenance to ensure the unit is ready for move in
Perform financial duties including invoicing, payments, Check Deposits in Yardi
Perform various administrative functions including client database maintenance, service maintenance requests in Yardi,etc.
Provide exceptional client relations; ensure client satisfaction (Pre-move in unit checks and Welcome Bags to greet the New Resident Home with Hand written greeting cards.
Work Order Follow ups to ensure the resident was satisfied with the maintenance service they received and resolution of any discrepancies.
• Renewals- Responsible for monthly Resident renewals
Charting Residents up for renewal within the next 60 days
Created and then generate Renewal/Anniversary letters for each of the residents
Contacting and Conversing with residents to convince them to renew
Creating and sending out Renewal requirements
Tracking All Responses
Generating weekly updates and reports for Ownership
Bringing the renewal to completion by generating the leases using Bluemoon
•Cross Marketing – In charge of resident events for the property.
Organized events such as:
Paw Poolooza- (Letting the dogs jump in the swimming pool on the last day of the pool season.)
Halloween Costume Contest (Facebook votes)
Wine Down Wednesday (The week before Thanksgiving) A night of light drinks and cheese spreads.
Holiday Light Contest – Organized the balcony/patio holiday light contest, took pictures for all staff to vote on/ Notified residents that they’ve won!
Valentine’s Day Card Making Station
St. Patty’s Day Pot of Gold Draw (Draw for gifts/credits for rent)
Worked with local businesses such as: Dominos/AT&T/White Mountain Chocolate Factory – To provide special coupons/services/products to our residents
•In-Reach – In charge of the Ashford at Geneva’s Facebook page posting 4-7 x’s weekly.
Created Ashford at Geneva’s
“Popsicle Day at the Pool”
LakeTown Wharf Resorts, Panama City, Florida - January 22, 2013 to November 2015 Leasing & Creative Consultant
• Leasing/Selling resort front Condos for prime beach location.
• Responsible for creative operations for a boutique event planning company; negotiate contracts for cake decorating,
Flower arrangements and wedding/event planning.
• Work with clientele to define needs and showcase products and services.
• Perform financial duties including invoicing, payments.
• Liaise with customers in person or via phone/email to attain pertinent information.
• Perform various administrative functions including client database maintenance with limited use of “TOPS”.
• Provide exceptional client relations; ensure client satisfaction and resolution of any discrepancies. GLOBAL EXPRESSIONS, Glen Ellyn, Illinois 2003 to 2013 Office Administrator
• Performed general office duties for IT consulting firm including answering phone calls/emails, client services and data
• Created and maintained customer database utilizing Excel.
• Developed multimedia campaigns including social media and brochures.
• Designed and performed PowerPoint presentations for clients.
• Maintained calendar for executive meetings and presentations.
• Performed financial duties including accounts payable/receivable, billing and banking. ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS (EDS), Herndon, Virginia 1998 to 1999 Administrative Assistant/Customer Technical Assistant CTAC Department
• Assisted customers with technical issues regarding software; directed calls to appropriate department for resolution.
• Responsible for numerous administrative functions in supporting internal departments and senior leadership; assisted in various areas of performance reporting and database maintenance.
• Compiled and controlled data in several confidential databases.
• Served as President of Toastmasters during tenure. DATA VAULT, Herndon, Virginia 1997 to 1998
• Handled a high-volume switchboard; answered client inquiries and directed in the appropriate direction.
• Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail, phones and email; distributed documents to appropriate client files.
COLLEGE OF DUPAGE, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Associates Degree in Arts Complete, 2000
NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, DeKalb, Illinois
Completed general business classes.
NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE, Naperville, Illinois
Completed general education classes.