Erin Michael Sullivan
Focus: Professionally skilled in all of a restaurants front of house positions. I have years of experience with a record of success with high volume service. I pride myself in being proactive in sales, problem solving, being organized, quick, positive, precise, and loyal to my team and owners .
Skills: • Bartending, Serving, and Managing in Polished Casual to Fine Dining
•Daily supervision and work direction to ensure productive work of tea
•Knowledge of POS, Windows & Excel
•Leadership to train, delegate, and motivate staff
•Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative roles
•Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests
•Demonstrated strength in sales and marketing, employee relations and customer service
Server Tavern on France, Edina, MN -- 09/2017 – 05/2018
Server Jake O’Conner’s Irish Pub, Excelsior, MN -- Summer 2017
Server/Bartender, Jimmy's Food and Cocktail, s Minnetonka, MN 2009 to 2017
• Delivered excellent service in a high volume fast paced environment.
• Used sales techniques to obtain a high check average, while also creating and maintaining a large regular guest base.
Bartender / Trainer, Tavern 4 & 5, Eden Prairie, MN 09/12 to 06/13
• Delivered training to team members individually and in a classroom on topics including franchise policies, guest service procedures, product knowledge, and point of sale systems.
• Wrote and assembled training manual material including menu specifications, operational guidelines, server handouts, and various test to ensure staff competencies.
• Developed opening and closing procedure check list to maintain consistency from shift to shift. I developed zones of restaurant job areas to provide maximum efficiency.
Bartender / Assistant Manager, North Coast American Restaurant, Wayzata, MN
• Wrote and designed menus, wine list, and successful local advertising.
• Supervised front of house staff. Supervised dining area during high volume hours of operation making adjustments to systems as needed.
• Used social media such as face book, twitter, other website to promote and maintain effective communication with employees and guest.
• Responsible for purchasing restaurant supplies and liquor
General Manager, Ben & Jerry's Inc., Wayzata, MN 2004 to 2005
• Interview, hire and train new employees. Performance reviews of front of house staff.
• Developed a successful customer service training programs developed for Ben & Jerry's that specialized in training "first job" employees.
• Implemented new method of employee incentive program
Bartender / Server ( Trainer), Redstone American Grill, Minnetonka, MN
• Recruited skilled persons for new team members for new store locations and promoted new restaurant openings to the public.
• Opened new store in the Redstone franchise in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
University of Minnesota Duluth, Minnesota
Major - Public Relations / Journalism
Minor - Accounting and Human Studies 1986 -1991
Richfield High School Richfield, Minnesota
High School Diploma