Alicia D. Legins
**** ********* **** * Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
301-***-**** * email@example.com
Ambitious and detailed oriented executive who utilizes exceptional leadership skills to present companies in the best possible light to customers and the public. Has excellent management, organizational and administrative skills. Has a Master's Degree in Integrated Marketing and Communications. Experience working for non profit organizations and support divisions. Knowledge and experience of the recruitment life cycle and HR Duties. Creates strategic alliances with organizations leadership to effectively align with and support key business initiatives and programs. Build and retain high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals. Experience in Operations/Facility Management. SKILLED HIGHLIGHTS
• Implemented and Directed “The Summer leadership Institute’” for children 5-14 years of age with 210 participants and fifty youth workers. Worked with the Workforce Development Agency.
• Assistant Administrator at “ The Wise School of Ministry”
• Developed and Implemented a fundraising program that raised $500,000.
• Acquired Honda of North America as their Event Director.
• Acquired Darlene Matthews, a Board Member of The Susan G. Komen Columbus as a client. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Marketing Director 12/01/17 - Present
Love Alive Ministries
• Manage individuals who are focused on various tasks – Creative development, brand & entertainment marketing.
• Interface with property verticals to determine need and develop strategy for messaging. (placement on property, allocation, formats & campaigns); F&B, venue, attractions.
• Liaise with outside media agency to identify, create, and enact purchasing strategies to ensure brand proliferation and increment revenues.z
• Build annual marketing brand plans, based on input from President and VP and guidance from additional partners.
Business Administration Marketing Development
Human Resource Officer
Community Outreach Development
Team Training Expert
Microsoft Office Suite
All Social Media Platforms
Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, CRM software
• Develop consistent brand campaign and cross-channel strategy and socialize to property and corporate partners.
• Manage execution of marketing campaigns on-property, engaging with relevant stakeholders (e.g., creative) including requests for portfolio-wide activation.
• Engage central marketing teams and partners to develop creative materials required, review creative brief and sign-off on creative materials required for on-property activation.
• Manage departmental budget and finance needs.
• Interact with Communications team to generate earned media.
• Develop, execute, and analyze marketing research programs and leverage the findings in planning.
• Execute special and ad-hoc projects for operating departments and marketing management. Executive Administrator 09/1996 - 05/2016
Faith Ministries, Incorporated
• Developed and implemented programs with objectives, goals and direction for the entire organization.
• Prepared budget and negotiated contracts for various program development.
• Facility management of organizations property
• Established relationships with the membership, local officials, community and business leaders.
• Collaborated effectively with various types of agencies, corporations, students and faculty.
• Created budgets and monitored the organizations 110 programs.
• Performed HR duties to include hiring, training, supervising and evaluating of staff.
• Enhanced communication between executive team, membership and the community fostering sense of teamwork and collaboration.
• Assistant Administrator at “The Wise School of Ministry”
• Implemented and Directed “The Summer leadership Institute’” for children 5-14 years of age with 210 participants and 50 youth workers. Worked with the Workforce Development Agency.
• Organized fundraising efforts.
• Initiated and organized small and large special events.
• Contact spokesperson for the organization.
• Wrote and designed promotional material; brochures, newsletters, press-releases and presentation materials for special projects.
• Performed copy-editing and proofreading of all print materials to guarantee the highest quality of writing for print and social media.
Director Of Events 10/2010 - 01/2015
Eventfully Yours, LLC
• Generated and increase revenues by promotion, sales, planning, scheduling and coordination of small and large high quality conference events.
•Researched market competitors and industry trends to identify potential new products and services.
•Formulated a comprehensive business plan complete with clear and actionable sales, goals and targets.
•Facilitated meetings with staff, clients and third party participants.
•Implemented communications, marketing and social media plan for organization.
•Human resource duties to include interviewing, hiring, training, accounting; payroll and evaluation performance reviews of staff that also includes recruiting lifecycle duties.
•Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with venues, vendors, caterers, resorts and other services provided at special events, saving annually at least fifty-thousand dollars.
•Created plans and drive strategy development.
•Collaborated with cross-functional team members to draft project schedules and plans.
•Managed project timelines.
•Solicited bids from venues and service providers.
•Manages all travel arrangements, venue, food and beverage selections.
•Conferred with on-site staff to coordinate all directions and event details.
•Monitored event activities to ensure clients are satisfied
•Served as the single point of contact for project/event scheduling and changes. EDUCATION
Master of Science: Integrated Marketing and Communications Franklin University - Columbus, Ohio
Capstone: “ So you graduated, Now What”
Bachelor of Science: Communications Broadcast Technology Minor: Business Administration
Bowie State University – Bowie, Maryland