Nashville, TN **201
Dynamic US Air Force veteran with 15+ years of proven success in initiating and delivering sustained results and leading effective fundamental change. Extensive experience in the improvement of strategy and profitability, managing projects from concept to completion and developing business opportunities that further establish organizational goals. Transformational leader with exceptional communication skills and critical decision-making abilities. Strong business acumen and customer focused approach to building and implementing successful marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, promote valuable customer engagement and ultimately drive traffic and conversions that increase return on investment.
Marketing Analytics Manager
Drive Social Media, Nashville, TN - January 2018 - August 2018
● Redesigned processes for cross-functional projects using advanced data mining principles and analytic techniques to discover insights that guided strategic decisions and uncovered valuable optimization opportunities that increased important metrics related to clients’ key performance indicators.
● Modernized data models, performance/reporting dashboards, and data automation systems that influenced decisions which contributed to growth efforts, increasing revenue and key business outcomes.
● Cultivated relationships with clients to identify their needs and challenges. Targeted both offline and online consumers by creating and designing an integrated and multi-pronged comprehensive marketing strategy which provided solutions-oriented campaign themes generating increased website traffic and sales which boosted clients’ revenue and maximized value for their return on investment.
● Managed the design and delivery of data insights that analyzed business functions, key operations and performance metrics and provided recommendations to enhance clients’ marketing strategy and initiatives through effective and efficient management of analytics and intensive collaboration with clients.
Freelance Marketing/Business Analyst/Contractor
Various Companies - August 2012 – December 2017
Online Marketing Research/Social Media Measurement Manager
Full Frontal ROI, LLC, Columbia, MD - June 2011 - July 2012
● Lead research on market segments, estimated consumer demand, positioned products and developed marketing strategies for diverse business environments using data, reports and presentations to advise leadership on new innovations in the area of research to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
● Devised new techniques for conducting market research in a cost-effective manner, obtaining and analyzing market data for decision making, playing a key role in optimizing marketing campaigns.
● Evaluated and manipulated the influence of social media: managing, maintaining and growing social media channels and projects, ensuring integrated and compatible messaging, branding and marketing.
Social Media/Product Development/Communications Marketing Analyst
AscendOne Corporation, Columbia, MD - June 2010 - November 2011
● Orchestrated effective project management of analytics projects and developed analytical solutions, helping to reduce risk and focus investment efficiently and effectively improving results and performance.
● Organized sales activities and marketing metrics and campaigns for identifying cause-effect relationships between outcomes and marketing actions to make decisions and raise profitability.
● Developed marketing opportunities by conducting market research for determining brand perceptions, understanding customer needs, evaluating market penetration, and analyzing competitors.
● Created marketing, administrative and management dashboards, which visualized performance indicators to provide Excel spreadsheets, extensive Access databases and additional Microsoft Suite reports for the President, CEO, and Marketing Director to enact crucial marketing and business decisions.
Multiple Sources Collection (Information) Manager
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Bolling AFB, Washington, D.C. – March 2007 - August 2008
● Spearheaded support for information collection management, counter-terrorism, and targeting efforts to support United States Security efforts in protection of our soldiers and civilians overseas.
● Analyzed information Collection Requirements (HCR), Ad Hoc Information Requirements (AHR), Time Sensitive Collection Requirements (TSCR) and Information Reports (IIR) metrics for collection units controlled by DHS and reviewed IIR evaluations from the Intelligence Community.
● Optimized and processed appropriate production material for the Senior Review Panel (SRP) and coordinated and participated in conferences, weekly meetings, and special projects as required.
United States Air Force - National Security Agency (NSA) Representative for the J2/ Multiple Source Intelligence Analyst
National Military Joint Intelligence Center (NMJIC), Joint Staff (JS) Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia/Kunia Regional Security Operations Center, Kunia, Hawai’i – October 2000 – October 2006
● Committed to U.S. Strategic Commanders with highly perishable intelligence through national-level databases, briefing VIP's including Military Generals while supporting the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), and the JS with timely analysis of database information in both serialized product and tactical reporting to provide time-critical support that insured the safety of crews and prevented international incidents.
● Operated as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Air Defense analysis and technical reporting, authoring thousands of intelligence reports that supported U.S./Allied aircraft and analytical efforts worldwide and performed Quality and Control (QC) on over 5,000 technical reports to enhance valuable consumer intelligence information and served as Primary Training Manager for 70% of the personnel on watch.
● Delivered support to the National Security Operations Center (NSOC) Senior Operations Officer (SOO) and other NSOC elements, as well as the Chief JS/Special Assistant to the J2, JS elements and the Defense Collection Coordination Center (DCCC) in formulating information requirements and database requests for information, ensuring that the JS is equipped to support the JCS for the prompt satisfaction of their requirements and to identify information production opportunities for the USCS.
University of Maryland, College Park, MD - Bachelor of Science International Business/Bachelor of Science Marketing, September 2008 – May 2011 - GPA: 3.8